Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What laces are those you have on the tacks with the black holders?

Those are the new Elite waxless wide laces, they are supposed to grip as well as the waxed but they don't really. They're still better than stock though. I do love the Elite waxed oval laces, they are amazing!

Those are the new Elite waxless wide laces, they are supposed to grip as well as the waxed but they don't really. They're still better than stock though. I do love the Elite waxed oval laces, they are amazing!

Cool thanks, I like the look of them.

I didn't think anyone actually bought the Jeremy Scott Cutouts...

They are the girlfriends. She likes them and that's good enough for me! She's probably glad not a lot of people bought them. The new black JS 3's sold out immediately though. Insane.

Finally decided to upgrade my shins & elbows. They're getting their first run through tomorrow morning, looking forward to testing out the 37.5 in the APX2's.

For reference: both shin's are 14" and both elbows are mediums,

Rry4tXr.jpg

Edited by IW Team - Chase
  • Like 2

Finally decided to upgrade my shins & elbows. They're getting their first run through tomorrow morning, looking forward to testing out the 37.5 in the APX2's.

For reference: both shin's are 14" and both elbows are mediums,

I "splurged" on the APX2 shins this yr, upgrading from some old Jofa's I loved

I went to a 16" instead of a 15", which I should have done a long time ago being over 6" tall & wear them over my tongue's

But the APX2's are LEGITSVILLE, 37.5 is the real deal

Edited by enis750

Can't think of anything bad to say about the Easton Pro elbows, they're the best I've used. And I'm really picky.

I tried them but really didn't like the fit.

I've never tried the 700's, but I suppose they're quite similar.

Simple and protective elbows with great mobility. Not as bulky as the pro Jofa/Reebok gear.

I understand. I myself didn't like the Projekt elbows.

Never really liked any Jofa stuff either. I tried the Easton Pro elbows and just felt bulky with poor mobility. Just never felt comfortable on me.

To get back on topic, I finally got the MSH helmet stickers!

WYsPyzr.jpg

• Like 1

Can't think of anything bad to say about the Easton Pro elbows, they're the best I've used. And I'm really picky.

They fit great, I like the grippy texture that sits on the forearm. They just felt huge compared to my old pair, but what isn't these days on the market ha. Overall, I like 'em but would probably go with something more low-pro like the RBZ's next time.

I "splurged" on the APX2 shins this yr, upgrading from some old Jofa's I loved

I went to a 16" instead of a 15", which I should have done a long time ago being over 6" tall & wear them over my tongue's

But the APX2's are LEGITSVILLE, 37.5 is the real deal

You weren't lying about Legitsville, man were they comfy and protective. Not to mention the 37.5 dries out real quick post-game.

They fit great, I like the grippy texture that sits on the forearm. They just felt huge compared to my old pair, but what isn't these days on the market ha. Overall, I like 'em but would probably go with something more low-pro like the RBZ's next time.

You weren't lying about Legitsville, man were they comfy and protective. Not to mention the 37.5 dries out real quick post-game.

RBZ bows are nice, I love them.

My roommates gear with mine. The dry raks come clutch.DSC_0034_zpsudofhgfj.jpg

I haven't been on the ice in a few weeks so I'm not looking forward too the smell when I wake up tomorrow after we play tonight. Theres a fan, and an open vent directly out of the house but it all only works so well.

Edited by Cove
  • Like 3