Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

thats what separates the pros from the hobbyists!

for once in a long time, i'm looking forward to the canucks equipment sale... i'm going to try to snag hammy's rebellion gloves. everyone in vancouver has reebok and bauer mitts in canucks colors.

i'm a little surprised that kovalev and/or warrior didnt send a nice gift to craig adams in exchange for #27. i know typically the player would either take the # by seniority or by way of a parting gift, but since warrior actually has a product line based on kovalev's name and number, you'd think they'd be lining up to keep their stuff relevant.

Craig Adams has been quoted as saying #27 is something that has a very special meaning to him. Kovalev probably found out the reason why and dropped the issue. I'm sure Warrior isn't thrilled, but they'll get over it.

An his new mitts!

Your picture isnt showing up for me, so forgive me if I'm posting the same picture you did, my bad, but I found this on twitpic and they look like Luxe gloves, not AK27s.

Kovalev.jpg

warrior needs to stop with the gradual incorperation of the LAX look.. I was hoping he'd rock the ak27s in that colour :(

I wouldn't be surprised if AKs are in production, or else on the road to Pittsburgh right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if AKs are in production, or else on the road to Pittsburgh right now.

they got him custom luxe's pretty quick though. It might be for keeps :(

they got him custom luxe's pretty quick though. It might be for keeps :(

I can't really read the name on the cuff, but perhaps they are just team issued ones?

As others mentioned, I'm betting his custom AK's are on the way.

Normally you can just call them AK72s now, but that doesn't make sense because AK-42s aren't so popular :happy:

Those gloves are very low-key, I also wanted to see AK27s in other colors.

Pretty sure a few weeks ago I saw Recchi using a Warrior stick unlike his normal X60, the other night he had the x60 again though.

I saw a game used warrior of his on craigslist the other day, I don't remember seeing him using it in a game though, but I don't watch every game

109442120_slide.jpg

Niskanen with some tufftek franchises and w/ 2 stripes in brass

I've only seen 2 stripes in brass when the whole gloves is in carbon (cooke, martin)

and only seen the pinky stripe in brass w/ tufftek glove (goligoski/fedetenko/letang)

I've only seen 2 stripes in brass when the whole gloves is in carbon (cooke, martin)

and only seen the pinky stripe in brass w/ tufftek glove (goligoski/fedetenko/letang)

Yeah to be honest I dislike the carbon. The least amount the better to me. I'm in the works of putting together a design for Franchises that I like and I want to get Pens with a lil maroon mixed in and to get the brass you need carbon. :/

When they showed Martin practicing during last night's game it also looked like he was wearing tufftek with the full cuff stripes.

Sources close to Junkyard Athletic have told us that he was sent both Luxe and AK27 gloves.

The AK27s are all black with a screened Warrior logo on the cuff roll instead of sublimation. :sad:

He was sent the Luxe gloves to try, but is said to not like them.

Does that mean he will be in the AK27s tonight? You may not know, more just thinking "Out Loud"

Never met the guy, so, don't know what he will do. Just reporting what the man received to use.

In all black AK27s tonight as you said.

Thats just lame. Gold cuff and gold finger graphic would have been gorgeous.

possibly due to the short time frame, they couldn't get the graphics on this pair?

i'm thinking graphics and more brass would look AWESOME

Same as Perrons AKs without all the graphics. IMO these look better than his Ottawa AKs.

I agree, I would have bought a pair of them a long time ago if the graphics weren't out of control. I think they look good on the Montreal colored ones, but all the other colorways are ugly.