Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Quick question...most appropriate here....but might have been addressed before.

Ovey has those red (8) shoulder pads. Are those planned for a CCM release?

Curious that we haven't seen any X:60 sticks yet in the playoffs. I would have expected to see a few pop up by now with the release coming near the holidays, create a little buzz and all.

Quick question...most appropriate here....but might have been addressed before.

Ovey has those red (8) shoulder pads. Are those planned for a CCM release?

Bump

What shoulder pads are those? CCM?

They're custom made for him I believe, not sure weather (sp?) we'll ever see them retail. Look like CCM body with Rbk (Jofa) shoulder caps.

Honestly?

Strange that they wouldn't take advantage of playoff exposure at this point.

Remember the Lidstrom helmet pic JR got? It was a little later in the playoffs... and the S17 he was using was still painted up to look like a CNT stealth.

They're custom made for him I believe, not sure weather (sp?) we'll ever see them retail. Look like CCM body with Rbk (Jofa) shoulder caps.

Honestly?

lol

All 3 Staals are using X60 sticks with current graphics. X60 graphics will be out this summer at Olympic camps.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3342/p...rolina_hurr%3A1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3342/p...edff-getty-%3A1

Honestly have to say I don't notice anything different, other then the taper but that could just be me.

I think Briere was using a X:60 stick in the playoffs i saw one in warm-ups next to Richards' stick and Briere's taper was thinner than Richie's.

any pics?

All 3 Staals are using X60 sticks with current graphics. X60 graphics will be out this summer at Olympic camps.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3342/p...rolina_hurr%3A1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3342/p...edff-getty-%3A1

Honestly have to say I don't notice anything different, other then the taper but that could just be me.

You must have x-ray vision because i see a one95 stick...

I think Briere was using a X:60 stick in the playoffs i saw one in warm-ups next to Richards' stick and Briere's taper was thinner than Richie's.

The only player using X60 on the Flyers is Gagne. Upshall was using it as well.

It's rare that a player will change graphics this late in the season. Too much superstition.

It's rare that a player will change graphics this late in the season. Too much superstition.

Theyll change the stick, but not the graphics?

Theyll change the stick, but not the graphics?

All the X60 guys have been using them just about all season. Jordan Staal is the only one using a Vapor graphic. Vapor for the most part is a light colored stick. Players who switch sticks now are in the minority. Plus, there are a ton of sticks at retail that need to be sold before launching another stick. Dealers would pissed off.

How is Gagne the only one using it if Upshall was using it too?

:P