Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Great day today. Broke in my new shinnies and pro stoxk niskanen s17 at 645am practice. Pwnin peeps in madden and nhl10. Worked the penalty box

for a 6-4 win for our varsity squad, nice job novak, and moms sausage and peppers for dinner. Great day and no school til wednesday

Great day today. Broke in my new shinnies and pro stoxk niskanen s17 at 645am practice. Pwnin peeps in madden and nhl10. Worked the penalty box

for a 6-4 win for our varsity squad, nice job novak, and moms sausage and peppers for dinner. Great day and no school til wednesday

In have finals all week and all of the days are full length :blink:

In have finals all week and all of the days are full length :rolleyes:

We had finals last 2 weeks andhad one a day. We went in at 8 and left at 945 in the am everyday. Needless to say my ps3 got a workout 5 hoursA day.

In have finals all week and all of the days are full length :rolleyes:

We had finals last 2 weeks andhad one a day. We went in at 8 and left at 945 in the am everyday. Needless to say my ps3 got a workout 5 hoursA day.

I hate my school <_<

Just got home. 2 day trip to visit a few shops and such on the way, but went and saw my 1st NHL game last night! Blues @ Bluejackets and it was awesome. the atmosphere was great. Sat 4 rows up from the blues bench. And walked away with a great deal on 2 prostock sticks (one95,x60) from the arena. Already trying to plan for going to see another game!

My employer is donating $250K to the Red Cross for the Haiti relief efforts and will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to another $250K.

Very nice. I made my donation last week and my boss matched it. It's nice to go to the grocery store and see their donation jars by the registers stuffed with $5s-$20s.

Very nice. I made my donation last week and my boss matched it. It's nice to go to the grocery store and see their donation jars by the registers stuffed with $5s-$20s.

Agreed, always nice to see people give to those in need...

My employer also has a matching campaign each year for a number of charities w/ a $.50/dollar match. Raised $6M last year and I believe $7.5M this year. The primary beneficiary is the United Way but there are hundreds of other national and local charities that benefit.

LkptTiger and syko...I believe that link was posted in the Venting Spot also...I however am w/ you guys :)

My employer is donating $250K to the Red Cross for the Haiti relief efforts and will match employee contributions dollar for dollar up to another $250K.

thats like more than the nhl gave ain't it?

NHL was $100K. I work at a HUGE company (did close to $30B in revenue last year) so it's not quite apples to apples.

NHL was $100K. I work at a HUGE company (did close to $30B in revenue last year) so it's not quite apples to apples.

unfortunately, i don't think the nhl would have donated anything if it wasn't for the other major leagues taking the initiative... but nonetheless i'm glad they did it, and that was extremely generous of your company.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I hung out with my wife before work this morning then.

Honestly, I was expecting a comment about the "sweet spot"...but you went the, uh, safe way. Well played either way *L*

One of my best friends graduated from Air Force Basic Training today, and today was the first time I got to talk to him since November.

One of the first questions he asks me? "Any new Supreme lines coming out?" Spoken like a true hockey player!

One of my best friends graduated from Air Force Basic Training today, and today was the first time I got to talk to him since November.

One of the first questions he asks me? "Any new Supreme lines coming out?" Spoken like a true hockey player!

My wife's nephew graduated from basic for the air national guard last Friday.