Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yea... thanks guys. My wife has already called him xiaoxiong in chinese, which means 'little bear'...

We had a discussion at home, and he's not going to 'replace' our previous dog... I just thought along the lines that we needed soemthing to keep the household busy together as a family, and he has already made my wife smile many times in the last few hours compared to the tears she's shed for our beloved girl.

Never easy, but trying to do whatever I can to make this home happy... anyone else need some gear? Still need to buy a few more things for the dog, and hopefully enough for daddy to buy some new skates that finally fit.

Glad to hear things are turning around.

My sweet spot addition is a I stumbled across a drop in group that's been running for 8 years every saturday night. $15 bucks, 1:45 of ice, always two goalies and roughly 20-25 guys. In the summer they do Thursday and Saturdays. Couldn't be happier to know that there is ice every week if I want it.

meant to be 10 degrees celsius in northern ontario by friday, might have to bust out a pair of shorts for my class :)

bring on the spring!

meant to be 10 degrees celsius in northern ontario by friday, might have to bust out a pair of shorts for my class :)

bring on the spring!

its meant to snow again sometime in 2 weeks apparantly which sucks coz i thought i could stop washing my dogs feet after every walk

hockey season has finally started up again. First night was great, we won the first game, then got asked to stay behind and play another game as one of the teams didnt show.. for free! We played pretty well, but obviously were tired from the first game (back to back with about 5 min to grab some water). Ended up losing, but it was good to be back on skates playing again.

Fast forward to this week, we had a number of players missing (one had to pick up his mom from the airport, the other went to the AC/DC concert)... and we only had 6 skaters against a team that averaged about half our age, and had more than 2 full lines. Played a pretty solid game, with us peppering the goalie with about 10 shots in the the first few minutes. I had about 10 shots on goal that night, scoring two low glove side, and one that I batted out of mid air past the goalie. Even the girls on our team were out hussling their guys, and putting their bodies hard into every 50/50 chance... we could have scored more, but ended up 5-2 winners. A LOT of fun, with a lot of good passing done.

Playing against Darkbyte's team next week, which should be more than interesting.

Edited by fatwabbit

hockey's in the summer for you guys? well nearly fall, didn't know that, love to come visit and get some of my aussie friends skating :P

Edited by K9 Unit

My brother called me and asked me to be his best man. Well, not quite asked, what he said was "So, yeah, we chose October 2nd, and you're gonna be my best man, you don't have a choice." but it was still pretty cool to hear, even though I expected it and my mom told me as early as last December I should start planning a toast. But still, it's pretty cool that I get to do that for him.

My brother called me and asked me to be his best man. Well, not quite asked, what he said was "So, yeah, we chose October 2nd, and you're gonna be my best man, you don't have a choice." but it was still pretty cool to hear, even though I expected it and my mom told me as early as last December I should start planning a toast. But still, it's pretty cool that I get to do that for him.

Take a cue from the movie Hangover and tell us the results... congrats to you and your brother

Take a cue from the movie Hangover and tell us the results... congrats to you and your brother

Lol, he told me about 2 months ago he was not going to ask her to marry him, he was going to ask her to join his wolfpack. Thanks.

Received a 5% cash bonus and got a 3.5% pay increase. Can't complain given the state of the economy and the UE rate. Happy to be employed, even happier that I got a little extra in my stocking this year.

Playing a pick-up game at the Bradley Center (hours) before the Admirals game tonight. Should be fun to play on stadium ice, sounds like a lot of people showing up to play though. The price includes a ticket to tonight's Ad's game as well.

Marcelo's Job made me get 3 bonus points on a chemistry test. We were talking about states of matter, and the bonus question was: Name a real world example of Sublimation. Bingo. Answer: Marcelo Cordera, Sublimating lettering to jerseys, www.sublitwill.com. My teacher comes up the next day, Can you really do that? That's pretty cool!

Marcelo's Job made me get 3 bonus points on a chemistry test. We were talking about states of matter, and the bonus question was: Name a real world example of Sublimation. Bingo. Answer: Marcelo Cordera, Sublimating lettering to jerseys, www.sublitwill.com. My teacher comes up the next day, Can you really do that? That's pretty cool!

Awesome... i love it when you can relate hockey to your studies.

Puppy dog Yoda is finding all the right spot to do his business... now if he can stop smashing all the barricades I put up to cordone him into the living area.

Spring Break starts tomorrow as well as it being my birthday.

Also my Dog is feeling much better and might even have 6 months to 2 years to live as long as his pain meds stay strong. It turns out there wasn't a tumor in his lungs the shadowing was off on the X ray and the Sonogram. However he does have a tumor in his neck which was causing the weird shadowing, but it is much easier to maintain and keep from spreading.

Things finally going well again.

Edited by starsfan71

Became a licensed driver in the state of Pennsylvania yesterday. :) That whole 6 month waiting period is a buncha crap. Also, Apologies to Marcelo Cordoba for mis-spelling his name on the post. It was Cordoba on the test.

Today:

Stars game: front row

Tomorrow:

Greenville Ave. St. Patricks Day parade

Manny Pacquiao fight- floor seats

Sunday:

Stars game: front row

Next week:

Spring break

Week off of work

Become an uncle

Not a bad forecast IMO.

Drew, I'm very jealous of the Pac Man tickets.

My own sweet thing, finger I broke on Sunday is still a bit sore and stiff but it's barely swollen and I can flick solid objects without pain so I'm going to go forward with my weekend/games as planned.

Just got home from seeing Billy Connelly live in downtown Seattle. The man is an absolute riot. I did not stop laughing the entire time. If he's performing in your area, I HIGHLY recommend buying tickets.

It was a DAMN good day today. 52 mile ride, in the sun, 72 degrees in sunny Florida. Followed that up with the Lightning equipment sale and picked up 2 Walker Pro Stock sticks. Then went and picked up a Mac Book Pro 15" and have been playing and learning the new comp all day (completely psyched about the Mac). Then went to my hockey game tonight where I put up 2 goals and an assist in a 6-2 victory this evening with my new pro stocks.

Awwwww Yeaaaaahhhh

When I left home, it was 46 degrees, the wind was howling and it was raining cats and dogs. Today, the water was 80 degrees at 75 feet and I saw a couple dozen barracuda cruising around a bait ball.