Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Knee is finally starting to feel better, I was able to push it a bit last night. Played a lot of defense and made a lot of great passes at pickup last night... but the neutral zone rush where I skated around everyone, skated right at the near post, faked like I was taking it wide then cut in sharply and roofed the backhand short side felt damn good. Definitely closer to being as close to 100% as I'm going to get without surgery.

Greatest 3 day weekend ever. Hit 98 degrees Fahrenheit where I live today sucked for biking but was great for the rest of the day AKA hot Broads in short shorts everywhere.

Greatest 3 day weekend ever. Hit 98 degrees Fahrenheit where I live today sucked for biking but was great for the rest of the day AKA hot Broads in short shorts everywhere.

in ny state at the campground I'm at all the broads are roaming around in bikinis, nothing

else. Good day today.

in ny state at the campground I'm at all the broads are roaming around in bikinis, nothing

else. Good day today.

In FL that starts in March and goes till November, be jealous! ;)

In FL that starts in March and goes till November, be jealous! ;)

f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I get is from memorial day to labor Day.

Side note: Big thanks to all of you who are troops or were troops and just keep our men in the middle east in our hearts.

Blackhawks up 2-0. Friday we have a dress down day so i'm gonna bust out my Toews jersey and tape CHI edge socks on my legs for the day. go Hawks!!!!!!!!! Anyone else see the dope eminem video they made for the pre game?

No one but England I think you mean! :D

st_georges_cross.jpg

Like that Minus the Lions and the England in the middle and about 10 times as big. :P

My dad takes the world cup pretty seriously so we will see what happens. I can almost guarantee you he won't go to to work the next day if England loses to USA.

A kid cheap shotted me in my summer league game tonight. He went to the box I kept my cool and scored on the powerplay. Then 2 shifts later he driving up the center of the ice with his head down. I straight up cleaned the kids clock with a clean hit, he was on the ice not moving for apparently 9 seconds according to my friend on the bench. Kid got back up and sat on the bench and got off the ice every time I was on the ice.

Picked up my first hatty in 2 years last night in my summer college/junior league, my total ones are finally broken in. Hawks are up 2-0, World Cup is approaching, GF is back from school. Life can't get much better right now.

"Walking with Dinosaurs"

If this comes to your city...go see it. Freaking awesome. I'm 34 and I was in awe. If you have kids (basically anything over 4 or 5)...TAKE THEM!

www.dinosaurlive.com for a peek. I wish I had a better camera...my pics suck.

Hoping 'jds' was there covering it.

"Walking with Dinosaurs"

If this comes to your city...go see it. Freaking awesome. I'm 34 and I was in awe. If you have kids (basically anything over 4 or 5)...TAKE THEM!

www.dinosaurlive.com for a peek. I wish I had a better camera...my pics suck.

Hoping 'jds' was there covering it.

Not my gig tonight but I did shoot a demo of the baby t-rex that visited a school a week or so ago. Thought it would be cheesy but was really impressed with how lifelike it was. Even flinched when it lunged at me and I KNEW there was a guy inside. I'd like to see the show with the big ass dinos in it.

Not my gig tonight but I did shoot a demo of the baby t-rex that visited a school a week or so ago. Thought it would be cheesy but was really impressed with how lifelike it was. Even flinched when it lunged at me and I KNEW there was a guy inside. I'd like to see the show with the big ass dinos in it.

I saw that video...nicely done. The big ones are amazing. Obviously T-rex is saved for the Finale....it's pretty awesome. We were sitting 2 rows in front of the where pupeteers were set up. 2 per animal. 1 for the legs and 1 doing arms/legs/tails...and I assume the eye/head movements.

That was coming up here and I wondered if it would be worth it. I can't help but think of Aziz Ansari's skit about it so I should probably take the kids to it.