Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

That was coming up here and I wondered if it would be worth it. I can't help but think of Aziz Ansari's skit about it so I should probably take the kids to it.

Aziz is an awesome comedian.

My friend just won 2 pit tickets to the Q101 Jamboree that is tomorrow and he asked me if I wanted to go. Very very excited because Coheed & Cambria is playing, 2nd time I will be seeing them this summer now.

I just went to the new pure hockey store in Norwalk, CT. I picked up 3 6 packs of tape, white/clear/black, an X:60 blade, a slide shooting board for $120 and I got a free $25 gift card

Got my Vapor XXXX 7.5ee in the mail and they fit really well after I did my own custom lace job. I'm very pleased, it took 5 months of hunting to find my ideal size. Wee!

My team played back to back games against two different teams with 8 players, because there was a brawl in warmups before the first game, and you get a 2 game suspension for fighting. We tied the first game, then with 8 players against 20, we lost by 1 to the state champions, Hamden, and our team is only freshmen and sophmores.

My team played back to back games against two different teams with 8 players, because there was a brawl in warmups before the first game, and you get a 2 game suspension for fighting. We tied the first game, then with 8 players against 20, we lost by 1 to the state champions, Hamden, and our team is only freshmen and sophmores.

Honestly I had to hold back last night from beating the shit out of some 14 year olds. The team had the worst chirps I've ever heard and were running kids from behind. This is why I left high school hockey in MA

Honestly I had to hold back last night from beating the shit out of some 14 year olds. The team had the worst chirps I've ever heard and were running kids from behind. This is why I left high school hockey in MA

In the league I'm in, team usually lose 3-4 kids a game because they get ejected. There is no skill in the league, just chirps brawls and kids getting decked by me :P

Nice triple post. The league I'm in is the same way. Only time of the year that I become a "shutdown" defender :lol:

I become more of a scorer, one man rushes down the ice top shelf rockets from the blue line on defense. And blame the iPhone for the triple post. I posted then I lost Internet connection and it automatically posted again twice. Damn apple products

Kinda a sweet spot because I think the character is hilarious. Tom Cruise just undid 10 years of bad press with that Les Grossman performance.

Kinda a sweet spot because I think the character is hilarious. Tom Cruise just undid 10 years of bad press with that Les Grossman performance.

OK flaming dragon. Fuck face.

So funny

I was just Stickhandling a golfball, when a neighberhood cat decides to come play with me so I stickhandle around it. A sort of sweet spot in itself. BUT to top it all of it turns out the cat belonged to the hot girl 3 doors up that just moved in. Think I scored some "good guy" points.

I just won a warrior t shirt for the your mom buys below average groceries chirp i heard on here. it was a facebook giveaway. yeehaa

Cool that you get to profit on someone else's creativity.

Cool that you get to Pretty freakin lame that you choose to profit on someone else's creativity. <_<

Fixed it for ya.

Edited by BenderHockey