Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

With minimal overlap I should be able to watch Yankees/Red Sox, Penguins/Habs and UFC113 tonight.

Or just drop $3000 on two more television sets

Got a deal on an Itech titanium cage: $40 + tax and a preview of a few sticks hopefully being held for me... :ph34r:

Happy mothers day to all the mothers/wives that let us buy excessive amounts of hockey equipment. :D

Ditto. Happy Mother's Day. I'm making stuffed chicken breasts for dinner for my mom

Not a Chelsea fan, but I would prefer them to win over ManU anyday.

I've been following Chelsea for quite some time now. I'm fortunate that I have a good deal of friends also into soccer around here. Most of the state could care less, so I'm glad I got to celebrate with some people of knowledge...

As far as ManU goes... poor JR :D

Got an offer to narrate an audio book yesterday. Hopefully this pans out, I'd really love to get into that line of work on more of a full-time basis.

Got an offer to narrate an audio book yesterday. Hopefully this pans out, I'd really love to get into that line of work on more of a full-time basis.

Sweet man, congratulations! I've been working my butt off to improve my shot and it's finally paying off a little bit. My left forearm is getting bigger and noticeably more developed from constant practice. My snapper in motion is getting better, my general shot accuracy is WAY better than 6 months ago, I'm able to pick corners on almost all shots now, except my fairly inconsistent slapshot (which I never use in game, so why bother?). I'm getting on ice 3 times a week now, which is the most since last fall. I'm trying to play as much for the next few weeks as my knee permits. I

They do narration for coloring books?????

Sorry....too easy!

They do narration for coloring books?????

Sorry....too easy!

"See Spot. See Spot run. Run Spot Run." I think I can pull it off. I just have to take a valium or two, to get the pace right. My wife listens to audio books all the time and they kill me with the pace.

"See Spot. See Spot run. Run Spot Run." I think I can pull it off. I just have to take a valium or two, to get the pace right. My wife listens to audio books all the time and they kill me with the pace.

Is it a flat rate or a per page? I know a guy that does lots of VO work on the side...he can't count the number of times a 30 minute studio session and a 2 hour session pay almost the same *L*

Is it a flat rate or a per page? I know a guy that does lots of VO work on the side...he can't count the number of times a 30 minute studio session and a 2 hour session pay almost the same *L*

Still working the details, just in the early stages. I'm willing to work with the guy on price in order to get my foot in that side of things. It will depend on what level of product he wants from me; raw audio or finished master would require very different amounts of work.

Got hooked up with a demo shaft from a friend at a small company, no graphics. Pretty stoked on getting to try it, just need a blade.