Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked up a pair of Tix to the Yankees game on Sat. My first time to the new ballpark, and it's supposed to be good weather. Oh yeah, and it's CAP DAY!!

Even better, you get to watch the Twins!

Picked up a pair of Tix to the Yankees game on Sat. My first time to the new ballpark, and it's supposed to be good weather. Oh yeah, and it's CAP DAY!!

Fitted Cap day, like the pros wear, the bomb threat worked 13 yrs later, They GOTTA FIGURE OUT THE HAT SIZES OF 59,000 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! WHAT IF A PINHEAD SHOWS UP. I GOTTA BE ON TOP OF THAT.

Fitted Cap day, like the pros wear, the bomb threat worked 13 yrs later, They GOTTA FIGURE OUT THE HAT SIZES OF 59,000 DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! WHAT IF A PINHEAD SHOWS UP. I GOTTA BE ON TOP OF THAT.

lol! my favourite character of all time. I did like that nice desk of his :)

Ultimate sweet spot. I aced my monologue from the merchant of venice and acted it out for 10 bonus points so there's a 110 test grade.! Hell yeah.

Going to Mexico for the week with about 20 people. Should be a great time

just in time for hurrican season ;)

(if you're going riviera side)

Finally got the hang of Riveting. Did my first full skate a few minutes ago with no issues. :)

*And yes, I have worked at a pro shop for 4 years. :ph34r:

Edited by kovalchuk71

Finally got the hang of Riveting. Did my first full skate a few minutes ago with no issues. :)

*And yes, I have worked at a pro shop for 4 years. :ph34r:

You should be ashamed. Just wait until you can pop the washer off a coper rivet like an otter breaking into a clam.

You should be ashamed. Just wait until you can pop the washer off a coper rivet like an otter breaking into a clam.

Coppers always gave me problems. Now I just pop out all the other rivets first and yank the tower off. No problems with the coppers then! :lol:

Coppers are not fun to remove. I can rivet Coppers, as those are extremely easy. I just always had trouble instaling the steel rivets. Dont ask me why. Lining up the steel on the crown really gave me issues. I would always miss it and warp the rivet.

Edited by kovalchuk71

You do it on your tummy with a rock?

Going to upstate NY in austerlitz to open up the old camper and hang with my friends. I love this time of year. Allergy season is over in my part of CT. I can breath through my nose again!!!!!

I am also camping this weekend, and if the whole "Montreal's weather is insane because snow in april is apparently fine" doesn't kick in, it's going to be an awesome trip!

Found $328 worth of coins in the attic today, my mom said I could use them however I wanted because no one knows really how they got up there. More income for the stars sale.

Just won free tickets to Roger waters The Wall Tour 2010 in Hartford CT from a radio station

Nice score! Sometimes it pays to listen to terrible radio. Does it not?

I listen to radio infrequently myself but last month I won two tickets to Rush currently touring with their Moving Pictures live performances. But I had planned on going and needed three tickets. I called both guys first to make darn sure that there would be three of us. So I may sell the other two tickets.

Roger comes through my area with The Wall in late October. We bought the cheapest seats but were fortunate enough to get front row, upper balcony directly in front of the stage. Many arenas have such step seating these days so I think our seats are darn good.

Now I just have to avoid any talk and gossip about the Waters tour for the next several months so I can go into the performance with open and unspoiled opinions.

But I swear to Crom, if he disappoints me...

Cheap Trick was in March, Jeff Beck last month, Rush in July and Roger Waters in October. Something has to give pretty soon though.

I got a Dio concert dvd yesterday for $4, unopened. Really weird. Like I almost walked right up to the thing on the shelf with a hundred other various movies.

Rest in peace Ronnie. And thank you so much for your music.

Edited by Big Glove Save