Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Found my required lab, will be graduating. Today is my last day of high school.

Dressed like a gansta to school, found my dad's old massive boom box in my garage. Made a quick tape (yes, tape) of Beastie Boys, Run DMC, LL Cool J, and the like and have been carrying it in the halls between classes. Got a couple spontaneous dance parties going. Having a ton of fun.

One year later, today is my last day. Hard to think I'll never go to high school again

I was just Stickhandling a golfball, when a neighberhood cat decides to come play with me so I stickhandle around it. A sort of sweet spot in itself. BUT to top it all of it turns out the cat belonged to the hot girl 3 doors up that just moved in. Think I scored some "good guy" points.

Aww yeah +1

Our town used to have a Haunted Hayride every year, which my family would always enter, and normally win best setup. We made things from three story schoolhouses to giant moats from scratch to use for our themes. Unfortunately they stopped doing the hayride after we "retired." Well, the keeper of the town's park, is retiring this year and his house is getting knocked down. His house is located in the middle of the park and is the only house in there, but before it's getting knocked down, our mayor came to our family to ask if we had any interest in using the house to build a haunted house, for one last hurrah to use this Halloween.

Of course we said HELL YEAH to this. So now we get to go absolutely wild on this house and do whatever we want to make the most awesome haunted house ever. It's gonna be awesome and I can't wait til we get started.

Edited by EBondo

Grand Final Game... everyone was pretty pumped and we were playing a team that we hammered twice this season already.

We didnt play our normal game, so a lot of disarray. We got a goal in the first 30 sec, but they hit us twice in the next 3 minutes. At the faceoff after their second goal, I lined up on the LW side. Looked up and saw their goalie pretty far out, towards his left side. Our Captain won the face off with the puck squirting forward 3 feet, I took the puck and just hit a hard low shot from inside the faceoff circle in the center, goalie didnt move until puck was in the net.

Game went back and forth, with us losing 5-4 in the last 2 minutes. Pulled the goalie with one minute to go, and we were peppering the goalie with shots. One guy from our team took a shot with 5 sec to go... right thru the goalie's legs. No overtime, so we went to penalty shoot out. Took the first penalty shot, really hard to goalie's blocker side... no chance. The guy who scored the game tie-ing goal got the other goal...

So we ended up the season with a pretty good record, I think we lost 2 or 3 games, but this year its been really really fun. Everyone has clicked together, passes tape to tape, some really sweet goals scored.

Next week is my last week before moving to another city... so we're trying to get an early game so that we can get into the booze and food!

Going on holidays for 2 weeks back over seas.. be good to see all my buddies I graduated with and played hockey with last year.

My last day of freshman year, boy the year went fast. I remember when I hated latin, and now today the teacher showed us his car. We had our school's famous buffalo chicken as last lunch for this year. Represent class of 20013

Do anything special? Pranks or the like?

Haha I almost did what you did, except my dad gave away his old boom box :(

Instead, my and a couple buddies dropped a couple of glass stink bombs during passing period. Watching the reactions of everyone in the hall was pretty funny to say the least

With the grammatical and usage errors in that statement, I think he is dead on.

Sorry for the bad grammar, Drew. I was just delighted to have completed my final day of my freshman year of high school. I was on the bus as I typed and talking with all of my buddies trying to set up pick up games over the summer. Joy can do that to you. And thanks, Bucky25 for the comment, I was waayyyyy off on that. Class of 2013

Sorry for the bad grammar, Drew. I was just delighted to have completed my final day of my freshman year of high school. I was on the bus as I typed and talking with all of my buddies trying to set up pick up games over the summer. Joy can do that to you. And thanks, Bucky25 for the comment, I was waayyyyy off on that. Class of 2013

Not to harp on you in particular, but I just don't see the need to IMMEDIATELY share with the world small personal details about ones life. Similar stories about people watching concerts they're attending through their phone so they're sure the video is being taken and uploaded to their Twitter link is just mind boggling to me.

We can wait 6 hours, or even until the day after. Next time give your friends undivided attention and I'm sure you will have a much better time.

Not to harp on you in particular, but I just don't see the need to IMMEDIATELY share with the world small personal details about ones life. Similar stories about people watching concerts they're attending through their phone so they're sure the video is being taken and uploaded to their Twitter link is just mind boggling to me.

We can wait 6 hours, or even until the day after. Next time give your friends undivided attention and I'm sure you will have a much better time.

Well a lot of times they're doing the same thing, updating Facebook and such during conversations. And, I see where I went wrong. But wouldn't we all, if we, say, won tickets to a copncert or something, share it with everyone? It felt like a huge accomplishment to finally pass this year and become a sophmore. No offence, or anything :D

It felt like a huge accomplishment to finally pass this year and become a sophmore. No offence, or anything :D

Meh, being a sophmore is the same as a freshman, except the year will go by about 300% faster.

Meh, being a sophmore is the same as a freshman, except the year will go by about 300% faster.

I've heard that, but I hope it dosen't. I enjoy most of my teachers.