Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It's about time. I figured something happened between the two, or he would have been on the show a lot earlier. Makes me wonder, because Big Black tweeted today "@bigblack_boykin and @robdyrdek...all good! DO WORK!" Wonder if the "all good" referred to something that happened.

iPhone 4!

+1. I had been an BB guy up until I jumped to the iPhone 4 a few months ago after some STRONG encouragement from my girlfriend's older brother. Based on my experience thus far - as long as Apple will be making phones, I'll be using them.

New Orleans for my reading week that I get off in University. Staying on Bourbon street, going to Voodoo Fest (mainly to see deadmau5), then hitting Bourbon street up after the Saints play the sunday night game on Halloween. Unreal...

I'll tell ya, what the Rangers do with the Ginger Ale instead of champagne for Josh Hamilton has to be one of the classiest moves in all of sports.

Please, baseball Gods. Roy Halladay versus Cliff Lee in Game 1 of the World Series. Please, please, please make it happen.

New Urge Overkill single is out and a new disc in the next year. Song is embedded in this story:

http://www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-urge-overkills-first-song-15-years

I don't know much about them...and this is probably the most mainstream thing I can say (real fans will hate this *L*) but...their version of "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon" was awesome.

Sounds like a good driving rock song radio should get on. Nice to hear old names from the 90's again. Now, all we need is Blues Traveller and Gin Blossoms to make a return to the charts.

Oh, another band I don't know much about...but I saw them in the local paper yesterday. Coheed and Cambria (do I have that right) is doing a meet and greet at a Hamilton 'record store' in the very near future.

Nice! Man, been that long...wow. Just pulled out my CD and listening to some Positive Bleeding and Sister Havana.

I had to grab a guitar, crank up the amp and kick out sister havana when I read it.

Oakland Raiders 59 - Denver Donkies 14 Sometimes things are just the way they should be in the world. Then again, I think they should have ran up the score some more but I'll admit to not being completely objective here.

I was playing pickup, first time playing a game in a while, and knocked in a shoulder high rebound with my shaft. I was happy until the goalie said it was a high stick, lol.

My team won the haunted shootout for our division up in Mass which also included a tour of the Umass hockey facilities because my coach played there and we got to see the game against BU. Then I went up to TSR. All around great weekend.

A couple of my friends went to that game, they said it was great. What did you pick up at TSR?