Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Shhhh that's a secret. And hopefully it'll remain that way for a considerable time. Oh btw, they asked me where I got the Warrior Ehrhoff gloves(Had to bring in for advertising project.) Same answer. Secret connections. :ph34r:

it amazes me how many people are oblivious to the fact that pro gear is easily accessible to the general public.

earned my way back on my jr team. Coach released me a few weeks ago and told me i needed to prove im commited to my fitness if i wanted to be back on the squad. Worked very hard the past couple weeks and proved it. Thanks to all the mshers who supported me in the venting spot haha.

Keep it up now and make yourself the team example of the commitment to fitness. Show the coach that you can be a self-motivator and the next time the coach has to talk to a player about his fitness he'll say, "Be more like Tips over there."

My team held our own tonight against one of the best teams around here... loaded with ringers - at least three or four that are probably ex-NCAA (we're just a rec league team). Last time we played this team, they were beating us 9-0 when the score-keeper stopped hitting the button for them out of sympathy. This time we fought them to a 1-1 tie. Felt like we won a championship or something :smile:

I didn't find that funny at all. I'm not sure if I'm missing the point or not but I didn't even crack a smile on that one.

I must be weird or something. I found it hilarious, no clue why.

And my sweetness, first time on ice in a 4 and a half weeks. Felt great. All you MSHers who are currently off the ice for injuries, I feel you. I can't imagine how some of you with the torn ACL's or concussions or broken bones cope. You guys have my condolences, since I really know how it feels.

Just about. Into labour @ 4am and out at 6:30. 9lb 4oz/22".

Does he shoot left or right? If it's left Sublitwill has a bunch of Pro stock Easton lefties for sale. May have to cut them down a a bit.

been in vegas for christmas, chew for cheap as hell compared to canada too! Now just to get them home through the airport without getting caught :ph34r:

you'll be fine. read the tobacco limit on the re-entry declaration when you go through customs.