Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I need a new one, my old Weller disappeared and I'm stuck with a cheap one from radio shack.

Comes in handy when working on my guitars or anything in my rack..

Wifey is very lose lipped when it comes to presents. So, just found out she got me the Eagle ppfs I wanted and my ma-in-law got me a $200 gift card for Pure Hockey. Flipin' Sweet! :biggrin:

nice mother in law. i got a scrabble dictionary from mine.

Playing juniors last year the only channel my billets got that showed hockey was NESN... a lot of times I would watch the game on TV with mute on while streaming a radio broadcast over the internet so I didn't have to listen to him.

Edited by lampliter87

Seriously? You guys don't like Jack? I think he's one of the better hockey play by play guys on TV. Granted, many better on radio, but as far as TV goes, there's LOTS worse.

His play by play is fine but the horrible references and pun-ish lines are just brutal, especially when he's getting just far too over-the-top excited. Perhaps I'm just too spoiled from the days of Fred Cusick.

His play by play is fine but the horrible references and pun-ish lines are just brutal, especially when he's getting just far too over-the-top excited. Perhaps I'm just too spoiled from the days of Fred Cusick.

That and his blatant, over the top homer-ism that interferes with him actually describing what's going on on the ice.

He's a dorky spaz, no question; I just think he's a lovable dorky spaz. I really like his child-like excitement and love for the game. He does 80 B's games a year and yet still manages to have the excited innocence of a kid going to his first game with his dad. I get where you're coming from though - I suppose his style isn't for everyone.

He's a dorky spaz, no question; I just think he's a lovable dorky spaz. I really like his child-like excitement and love for the game. He does 80 B's games a year and yet still manages to have the excited innocence of a kid going to his first game with his dad. I get where you're coming from though - I suppose his style isn't for everyone.

He's actually a pretty nice guy too. I used to see him around back home when he was still working for ESPN.

Just bought an esspresso machine as a xmas present for me and the wife. Got a Saeco Stratos at a great price as it's been replaced by the Royal which is the exact same machine with a different exterior. Now emjoying my first Latte.

This morning I played hockey (pickup) for the first time in ... ugh, a year ... and it was so much fun. Outdoor rink, early AM, two hours of total freedom from panic attacks, can't wait til next week. Ah, bliss.

Skated for the first time in 5 1/2 months this morning. went to a pick up session that only one other person showed up for so I had half the ice to myself to just feel it out. hte ankle feels a little stiff, but I'm ready for some more!

I'm one of them. He makes my ears bleed.

Cast came off yesterday. Still need some work on strength and ROM, but I should be back skating by mid/late January.

Got a call from a Junior coach, wanted me to come out and play, they were short of guys, and since I haven't really been playing much hockey I figured what the hell, I played D, and I'm normally a winger, put up 3 pts and a +1 rating but we lost. Coach wants me to join the team full time, and I'm thinking about it.

Finally getting it all back together after the broken left fibula/surgery/plate and 4 screws back in mid Jan. Had a 2-goal 1-assist game Sun night and things just felt "good" again. Best part was the team I subbed for won 5-0 against the 1st place team.

Edited by Too Old

Got my free Totalone myBauer stick in the mail, its SICK!!!

Also after a long hunt for goalie gear, I bought a full set of everything for $200 with a new helmet

To top it off, went to my LHS for some used goalie skates and got a used pair of One75 a year old for $50 after trading in the CCM tacks that came with the set!

Only thing that can cap a weekend like this would be a great score on the LSAT....I hope!

Got my free Totalone myBauer stick in the mail, its SICK!!!

How'd you manage to get it free? And on my note, I gotta say being able to see all the new gear early whether it be the gear sightings or Jr posting new catalogues is very handy. It's quite amusing being able to show some pics of the newest equipment to close friends and simply telling them I have "connections" :tongue: . Then of course being able to talk in fancy terms of digital overlay, perforated steel, MSH2 and anything else. I'm soo glad there's a site like this.

Got to lace 'em up with my team mates and play a early evening game at The Tank (HP Pavilion). Even though our team got demolished, it was truly an experience that I will never forget.

Edited by SouthpawTRK

little do they know, all you meant was internet connection.

Shhhh that's a secret. And hopefully it'll remain that way for a considerable time. Oh btw, they asked me where I got the Warrior Ehrhoff gloves(Had to bring in for advertising project.) Same answer. Secret connections. :ph34r:

Not sure where to post this, but I believe its a sweet spot since I wasnt there when this customer turned up. With all the rain we've been having (worse in 100years some say), everything has been flooding. No doubt with all the flooding you get different types of 'customers' coming in.

This was taken at one of our branches, near the break area. No doubt the guys will be finding a different place to take a break.

Pic is a little big, so I've linked it. Hint: customer is to the left of the road sign in the pic.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/fatwabbit/Sale%20Items/?action=view&current=smokoarea.jpg