Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Now he's drinking from a Gatorade bottle OMG!

Not to mention the black tape. Taking a page out of Yaks book and swapping back and forth. OMG.

wonder what the story on that couture easton is

Probably the next model. He was using an RS II before that.

If CCM can put a TaylorMade decal on an all-white stick and generate buzz Easton can put an Easton decal on an all-black stick generate buzz too. Right?

163485496_slide.jpg

My best guess it's a Black MAKO

Why would it be a Black Mako? Mako is supposed to be white...

They are changing their sticks every year, so this will be the new RS, which for the past couple of years have been black.

They are changing their sticks every year, so this will be the new RS, which for the past couple of years have been black.

the pic sure looks like an elliptical taper at the bottom

There could always be a black shark, you never know.

RS3? Sweet, Quite looking forward to it. RS was great. RS2 was better, hopefully the RS3 continues that trend.

Agreed. I also think I see a narrowing of the taper where the Easton logo is, starting a bit before the flying E, about where the glossy part ends. This narrowing 'fattens' out to what looks like the elliptical taper, which seems to being where the 'ON' is.

RS3? Sweet, Quite looking forward to it. RS was great. RS2 was better, hopefully the RS3 continues that trend.

are you guessing rs3 or have you heard additional info

Easton does have a new line of sticks replacing the RS2 coming this summer. Dont think I can say what they will be called quite yet but dont look to see an RS3 on your stores stick rack. Very intresting spec sheet.

Better shot..

somethingnewhere_zps03899768.jpg

And judging by this information...

Regardless, looking forward to them. I do like that they're sticking with all black. At least for now, perhaps the prototype is just blank.

Throwback tuesday bringing you back 2004 modsquad for you new people this is the way it use to roll around here with shared knowledge and sharp eyes

nice eye Chadd

No such thing as the RS3. The trend jumped the shark (pun intended)

Regardless, looking forward to them. I do like that they're sticking with all black. At least for now, perhaps the prototype is just blank.

yes that stick is black. No company disrespects graphic colour more than easton. At Easton stick colour represents marketing opportunitites. What you think you see is not usally what it is.

yes that stick is black. No company disrespects graphic colour more than easton. At Easton stick colour represents marketing opportunitites. What you think you see is not usally what it is.

Really? I had no idea.......

I find it interesting that they're refreshing stick lines so often. I guess sales influence that, but still. Stick technology can't improve that rapidly every six months.

I find it interesting that they're refreshing stick lines so often. I guess sales influence that, but still. Stick technology can't improve that rapidly every six months.

Your right technology doesn't improve that fast, but marketing does.

Your using past history to assume the future will remain unchanged ... you know what they say about assume

You wont see as many stick updates as you do now. Expect a rotation from year to year. Not every half a year.

3 straight years they pump out a new model? They either have oodles of new "technology" they can't wait to release very 2 years (typical cycle) and want to push the market our this "RS" line really stinks and they have to keep upgrading every year.

Edit: just re-read post, new stick replacing rs, not rs3