Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Eastons 'no more repaints' coming into play?

The "no-repaints" thing is baloney....Pacioretty's rs2's do not have elliptical tapers for example.

They have repaints as far back in models as Synergy Classics.

I bought a couple Heatley RS2's that are Synergys painted like RS2's

That no more repaints thing is horse shit.

Im not seeing what you guys are talking about. Please explain.

Both Iginla and Subban were using S19s last night, a stick that is a few years old.

Both Iginla and Subban were using S19s last night, a stick that is a few years old.

Iginla seems to use a different stick every game. I've seen him with a S19, SE16, RS/RSII, the new easton, RBZ and a Mako this year.

From watching tv, subban's doesnt look to have an elliptical taper

Kunitz has been using an RS2 this year and the S19 the last few years, I have a couple and neither have eliptical taper. Total repaints!

The Hall of Fame thing is a pick up game interwoven with computer generated graphics of classic NHL highlights. The kids in the pick up game aren't supposed to look like the pros that get interjected.

Huge waste of time... Youtube Gretzky, Lemieux, and "the goal" highlights and save yourself the 30 minutes of watching bad jokes on the ice from high school kids!

Iginla and Kunitz both using SE16s tonight. Iggy really does constantly change his sticks. Kunitz had been going between numerous Eastons lately also.

Iginla and Kunitz both using SE16s tonight. Iggy really does constantly change his sticks. Kunitz had been going between numerous Eastons lately also.

Long live the SE16!

167232446_slide.jpg

But seriously, Iginla has went from the new-whatever Easton, to the S19, to the SE16. I guess when your that good, it doesn't really matter what you use.

Long live the SE16!

167232446_slide.jpg

But seriously, Iginla has went from the new-whatever Easton, to the S19, to the SE16. I guess when your that good, it doesn't really matter what you use.

I'm curious how truly different each of his sticks are from one another, other than the paint.

I'm curious how truly different each of his sticks are from one another, other than the paint.

Well.. the new Easton he was using doesn't look like an elliptical taper..while the S19s he was using do look true.. so there's that..

jarome-iginla.jpg

I personally am a fan of the S19. Don’t see what the big deal is. If it works use it.

Regarding the repaints. I have a first generation RS painted as a Mako.

It really depends on the guy. Some are crazy tinker'ers and some are easy. Example I dealt with a player that had 4 different flexes (shoulder issues) and 2 curves. impossible to get enough backup stock because constantly switched. If Iggy is switching that often,it could be related to soreness (wrist, elbow or shoulder) and the different sticks are different flexes.

how do you know kunitz is using an se16 getty and nhl.com show pics of only a mako2

how do you know kunitz is using an se16 getty and nhl.com show pics of only a mako2

I have several of his sticks, one paited as an RS and a few painted as S19's but based on the codes on the stickers and what you guys have all confirmed they are the SE16

Not related directly to Kunitz, but there are RS2's and Mako's on ebay that are also SE16 repaints.