Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

No more Mako, no more Stealth, only Velocity. One name, one line, multiple taper options.

well that first post came out of nowhere

I agree! Look wise superior to the first gen.

Kadri used the Stage 2 on Thursday, I likecthat the top and bottom of the shaft are black, gives it a really cool look IMO

164829672_slide.jpg

Didn't expect to see Iginla in his typical gloves since there hasn't been enough time between trades. He appears to be using his ASG navy gloves with the Pens thirds.

These ones.

Jarome+Iginla+2012+Tim+Hortons+NHL+Star+

Stephane Robidas in mako gloves

Good catch. The shiny knuckles still throws me off--even in all black, but man they were some comfortable gloves.

i'm not sure that they do anymore - i remember seeing quite a few pairs of skoula's gloves on ebay over the past year or two - but you never know

If worse comes to worse, maybe they have some of Skoula's old mitts hanging around.

Didn't expect to see Iginla in his typical gloves since there hasn't been enough time between trades. He appears to be using his ASG navy gloves with the Pens thirds.

Yup

8174118.jpg

Was watching the Avalanche vs Predators game a few hours ago and noticed some partly yellowish stick used by Aaron Palushaj, can't seem to find a decent pic of it though, does anyone know what model that was?

Was watching the Avalanche vs Predators game a few hours ago and noticed some partly yellowish stick used by Aaron Palushaj, can't seem to find a decent pic of it though, does anyone know what model that was?

Looked like a Graf. He wears their skates as well. Just noticed Dustin Brown with CCM gloves.

i'm not sure that they do anymore - i remember seeing quite a few pairs of skoula's gloves on ebay over the past year or two - but you never know

Probably just wear the Flames black/white gloves until new ones come in- I would think it's not that far off the Pens colorway to be an issue.

I noticed that Byfuglien switched to a pair of white 20K's recently over his RBZ skates. Wondering if he's just trying a bunch on?

Seguin tweeted (*cough* endorsement *cough) that he used the APX2 stick and loved it and was looking forward to wearing the APX2 skates in game tonight.