Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Let's leave the speculation and rumors out until we get the official word

I didn't see JRs post, and I figured official pictures was an indication it was okay to talk about.

Sorry about that.

;)

PS: Just noticed that the Bauer Vapors in the middle of the pic are still in focus :))

I noticed that too, I'm surprised they didn't swipe those for Martinek's or MacDonald's Makos.

Pictures posted by official mfrs is one thing... that's why we've allowed it to stay.. but we have yet to receive any factual specs as to what they will consist of. So until that comes and they say it's okay for us to post, speculating is useless.

Looks kind of sharp in Islander orange. I wonder if that was a happy coincidence and that is the color scheme following the orange of the Mako II or if they'll be doing custom colors for NHL boys.

Looks kind of sharp in Islander orange. I wonder if that was a happy coincidence and that is the color scheme following the orange of the Mako II or if they'll be doing custom colors for NHL boys.

From an unofficial source I've seen it was in orange as well as white.

are these the updated version of the easton sticks that had the white easton tag? or completely different stick

are these the updated version of the easton sticks that had the white easton tag? or completely different stick

Yes. The white Easton tag stick was a prototype.

Iginla using the E-Pro instead of his Z-Airs tonight.

RIPZAIRS_zps6f42ce53.png

I don't understand how you can use the same glove model for 15 years and then one day go ''Yeap, today is the day I switch, game one of the Stanley Cup playoffs..''

Is Easton whispering in his ear about it? ''Ya know Jarome, millions of millions of people will be seeing you ..we'd really love if wore our newest glove and not ones that haven't been sold in a decade..''

RIPZAIRS_zps6f42ce53.png

I don't understand how you can use the same glove model for 15 years and then one day go ''Yeap, today is the day I switch, game one of the Stanley Cup playoffs..''

Is Easton whispering in his ear about it? ''Ya know Jarome, millions of millions of people will be seeing you ..we'd really love if wore our newest glove and not ones that haven't been sold in a decade..''

His hands still have four fingers and a thumb on each side right? Probably not too big a deal.

Seriously? There is an actualy photo of the new easton stick in the last few pages. The blacked out sticks have been going strong for awhile now.

Zach

I bet Nabakov's head wishes he hadn't switched! ;)

while the glove design looks good to me I find the "flying E" and "easton" wordmark on the cuff to be redundant.

Wow! Thanks for posting that link to the pictures of the Pen's facility. I love getting the "backstage pass" treatment to hockey clubs. It's so cool to see how all the gear is handled and prepared.

I wish i never saw this; pro hockey life envy is now at a whole new level.

A razor board? Don't think they will need that for the next month or two.

Hey I was wondering what stick Joe Pavelski is using, it's I couldn't make out a brand name on it. Is it an Easton Pure or maybe a custom Warrior?

Yes. The white Easton tag stick was a prototype.

And better looking than all this neon orange on white/black crap. I know, I'm probably in the minority.

Mayson Raymonds stick looks identical to those eastons in the islanders room but instead of orange and black they were white and black.