Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Not related directly to Kunitz, but there are RS2's and Mako's on ebay that are also SE16 repaints.

can you link the se16 rs2 repaint? you see rs/s19/mako(original) as se16 because easton used to do those type of repaints. from what i was told easton will only be making current models, of which those can be repainted. ex. rs2 painted as mako2 or mako2 painted as rs2. i have been searching and have not seen an se16 painted as an rs2 or mako2

None on ebay at the moment (there have been), but there is one up on PSHG dressed as an RS2.

None on ebay at the moment (there have been), but there is one up on PSHG dressed as an RS2.

nice i guess theres hope to still pick up some after all!

They showed a closeup of his blade after the 3rd goal. I dont know if thats his spray paint or what, but man it looks pretty rough.

Obviously still works, though.

Yeah, that's what I was guessing, Greg Oden legs.

Matt Barnaby had the biggest leg length descrepency I've seen- the skate shim looked like it was 3/4"...

From watching tv, subban's doesnt look to have an elliptical taper

found a subban pro stock at my LHS. retail rs2's around the subban. couldnt find any code or anything anywhere

3XQTD2A.jpg

Could be a batch he tried and didnt like?

possibly, there was just 1 there and 2 others with the name Seed or somethin, both RH. i was just tryin to show after everyone was talkin bout repaints and eliptical tapers etc

If the stick he was talking was the batch pictured it looks like they have an eliptical taper.

O ok, but did that subban stick have a taper at the bottom or a rectangle bottom?

That Subban stick clearly does not have the elliptical taper. To me it looks more like ST/SE16 taper.

In the picture t6block posted he said the RS2 was Subbans. As you can see in the picture the RS2 graphics have an elliptical taper.

That Subban stick clearly does not have the elliptical taper. To me it looks more like ST/SE16 taper.

Never mind.. re-read the post. Misread on my end.

In the picture t6block posted he said the RS2 was Subbans. As you can see in the picture the RS2 graphics have an elliptical taper.

My bad.

found a subban pro stock at my LHS. retail rs2's around the subban.

Go-Go Reading comprehension.

Yup. Already *tried* to correct myself. Maybe if I follow the words with my finger on the screen as I read them I might better understand the words.

Go-Go Reading comprehension.

We will have information on the Velocity line when the time is appropriate.

Let's leave the speculation and rumors out until we get the official word

Until then, go with Stalone:

What is it? - An orange stick.

What does it do? - It sticks orange.

;)

PS: Just noticed that the Bauer Vapors in the middle of the pic are still in focus :))