Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Please stop whining and focus on gear sightings.

163974501_slide.jpg

I posted a pic earlier but here is a more up close pic of Callahan's skate. The outside looks like reebok but the inside is blank and the tendon guard looks like the old 8ks. Anyone know if this is a custom job or a new skate?

no more 9ks for Callahan. Wow!

People should really be discussing the truly shocking element of the Mike Green picture, and that is him being in front of his own net.

playing defense a new concept for him. Maybe it will work. hmm

Please stop whining and focus on gear sightings.

no more 9ks for Callahan. Wow!

playing defense a new concept for him. Maybe it will work. hmm

clearly this was the second period and he just got lost! ;)

The intent of this thread is to point out players using new to market/upcoming gear.

EDIT: @DS The thread title is "2012-2013 gear sightings". I construe that as "new gear released during this time period." This has been the purpose of threads like this since before you registered to the site and as far as I'm concerned, dilutes the thread and makes it more difficult to actually find the new equipment. I personally don't care to see a pair of gloves on Mike Green that were released in 2011 that I can view on Hockey Monkey or on every AHL player/NHL call up since release, but to each their own.

i suggested a separate "player switching to brand X" thread earlier and JR said we could start one. i'd start one but dont think i have the pull for it to make a hit.

Add Mike Ribeiro to the growing list of players using Easton's new-new. Guess that Mako really didn't cut it, huh guy?

A good shot of it.

9lAQ3fQ.png

How curious, that the new Reebok stick has 3 small parralel stripes in a prominent position in the middle of the graphics? I wonder if that has significance? Maybe a tiny nod to an associated company? One might even venture to guess it could be a hint of a segue forthcoming? :ph34r:

More in the fall than summer.

Easton "Velocity" stick. IIRC looking at an August release....exciting!

Good to see Easton pushing the different taper options with the new stick.

A good shot of it.

9lAQ3fQ.png

More in the fall than summer.

Good to see Easton pushing the different taper options with the new stick.

Taper options? Plz elaborate.

I cant right now. Im sure if I said anything more than I already have it would get deleted and I would get in trouble. Like JR said info will be posted when its time.

Taper options? Plz elaborate.