Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

A lot of guys have to do that because of the requirements on the caps in the NHL now. Eagle and Warrior have a lot of caps in the rooms.

I found it more surprising that anyone uses graf protective gear, and that Hamhuis is wearing an Easton girdle with a Bauer shell. didn't think there was a big difference between most shells.

Your gigantic watermark makes it a lot easier to see, I agree.

If websites didn't steal my copywrited photos for their own gain I could post them without watermarks. Sorry.

What jerseys are the Yale guys in? Looks like a ton of ventilation under the arms. But I assume the drawbacks are it tears rather easily..

AP171031128660.jpg

andrew-miller_original.jpg

Big Buff does not stick to his skates for very long does he? He seems to be changing skates all the time.

Savard did the same

Kings will be wearing these jerseys during warmups on Thursday...so rad

I would pay a decent amount for a White Sox version. Sick looking jerseys. The socks should go something like this; white with blue pinstripes from the top to the bottom of the knee, solid blue from there to the bottom make it look like baseball pants and high socks.

this topic just makes me upset, wish I played junior, college or pro to get sweet free equipment... :(

As they say, blissful ignorance.