Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

No ear guards (or whatever they're called) either.

Edit: Is that even the proper visor?

Regardless, the guy's wording is tricky as well, only says it has Crosby's number on back.

yeah, totally looks like a knock off visor

are the actual team logos on helmets painted or stickers? for some reason i thought they were paint

yeah, totally looks like a knock off visor

are the actual team logos on helmets painted or stickers? for some reason i thought they were paint

They use stickers

is it wood? is it composite? who knows but you can own it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Stock-Pro-Return-Warrior-Hockey-Stick-Edmonton-Oilers-Ryan-Smyth-/181129242354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2c24e6f2

not so much an idiot just an interesting find.

no he's an idiot. When did Smyth win a Stanley Cup? or the Canada Cup for that matter?

The European retail TotalOne's came with LS3 instead of Fusion and were called "TotalOne Pro" or something similar.

Nope. They initially came with LS2.1, and they were called TotalOnes.

The fusion runners were introduced a few months later.

The European retail TotalOne's came with LS3 instead of Fusion and were called "TotalOne Pro" or something similar.

This seemed like the best place to ask this question. I'm looking at other avenues to get a Winter Classic jersey, since you can't get them from the NHL store yet. I found this seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Jersey-Baron/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-/_i.html?_fsub=616604419&_sid=26129609&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Notice he has some for 179 and some for 199. The ones for 179 look wrong. I emailed him to ask him about them. He said:

Hi,

Not sure I understand what difference you see? But from our stand point I can tell you that the ones for 179 are per-customized by Reebok and they are not the best quality of work. I can tell you that the ones we are selling are hand sewn, using airknit namebars and the spacing of the 81 should not be that close. RBK doesn't really care too much about quality of customization and we do.
If you are interested in a Kessel or a different player that is not listed let us know and we can work with you on getting one customized for you.
JB
Okay, so at least he acknowledges the 179 ones are crap. So first... WTF? And second... do you guys think these are okay? I just want to make sure I'm not getting a chinese knock-off ;)
Thoughts?

I think his comments are only about the numbering and customization. The 179's are pre done by Reebok and he does then 199's himself. He is saying his numbering comes out better and having seen Reebok versus custom he is most likely correct.

As far as jersey quality - he is too big to be selling knock offs and has 100% feedback. Sounds legit to me.

I think his comments are only about the numbering and customization. The 179's are pre done by Reebok and he does then 199's himself. He is saying his numbering comes out better and having seen Reebok versus custom he is most likely correct.

As far as jersey quality - he is too big to be selling knock offs and has 100% feedback. Sounds legit to me.

Those were my thoughts also, as far as your last paragraph. Thanks for the help!

I personally don't understand why those things go for the much but I do know that seller always lists high but always has the "make offer" option as well. if you send him a reasonable offer he'll usually take it and by doing it this way nobody but he and the buyer know how much the item sold for.

Not sure if idiot or not, but this guy is selling a pro stock stick and claims that it came reinforced and was never broken, the pro player requested that, I dont buy that claim because I have never seen such a thing, but is such a thing possible? I mean I dont see why the player would request that, Itll feel and shoot different.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Gants-Eagle-14-Neuf-Pro-Stock-Bauer-Total-One-LH-ProStock-W0QQAdIdZ486967627

30vg95v.jpg