Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

i'm not really liking all the diagonal lines on the Stadium Series kits thus far... Maybe I'm the only one. Bit of a traditionalist

Hopefully one of the teams will do matching helmets they both can't use black.

I'm OK w/ both and can see the blanks as great one color set for beer leagues. Wish they would show us the rest of the uni's, pants, socks and gloves.

A few more peeks but sheesh couldn't they have used better lighting for a reveal, or is still supposed to be sneak peak.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/pass-fail-la-kings-anaheim-ducks-stadium-series-174137725--nhl.html

If Getzlaf's shirt wasn't so tight it would look good. I think the Ducks should go college with matching orange helmets.

A better fit would certainly help the look, but breaking up all the orange a bit would be nice as well. I'm not a big fan of the college football trend of uniforms in all one color (usually black).

As a Kings fan I dig everything about their Stadium Series jersey except for the 2000's era crown, wish they would just pour dirt on that logo and never use it again since that era was synonymous with losing. The current logo/90's Chevy logo/purple/gold throwback crown are all so much better. Having said that, I'll still definitely buy one of these to wear to the game in January.

At least both jerseys are better than this.

Couple that jersey with a buncha mustaches and you have a minor league hockey magnum PI night at the rink

At least both jerseys are better than this.

bWJmrRL.jpg

I forgot that Buffett was playing St Paul tonight. The mayor made a proclamation today, declaring it to be Margaritaville MN for the day.

How is this still legal?

hXraE0J.jpg

This is such an amazing find. I always wondered what that rectangular block looking thing was under his jersey...now I know. Must not feel a thing when he gets cross checked.

They are Douglas Defender's. I have three pairs. It's legal because of the caps. Mike Green has the same setup, Modano had the same setup at one point, and Ladd had that setup when he was in Carolina... not sure if he kept it going in Chicago or Winnipeg.