Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Picture won't seem to upload but Karlsson in Nexus 8000 skates last night vs. Tampa Bay

That's the Nexus 7000. Looks like a Vapor boot with X-ribs an all. There are some guys wearing the same boot, Duncan Keith, Patrick Sharp, Tyler Toffoli etc.

From the 2014 Bauer Hockey Catalogue thread: "The 7000 is a traditionally-made skate, essentially same spec as the Vapor X90 in terms of material. That's the skate you'll see most Nexus market share in the NHL".

Just spotted it but Nash now rocking Bauer mitts. Finally gave up on Winwell?

just saw him still in his Winnwell's.

Man, I could have swore when I was watching him on the bench he had on Bauer's but every photo shows Winwell. Sorry about that boys - I should have paused & re-examined.

I noticed Erik Karlsson switching to these skates on March 20 and has been wearing them since then. He was wearing X:90s before that. Not sure if they're just blacked out or if they're something else...any input (sorry for the low quality photos, best I could find)?

karlsson_skate1_zps8327b966.jpg

Karlsson_Tendon_zps650cfadd.jpg

Not usually a Graf follower but I noticed David Booth's Graf twigs were slightly different. Here's a Heritage Classic pic of the new Grafs

David%20Booth%202014%20Tim%20Hortons%20N

And these are the old G75s he used.

460072339_slide.jpg

Anyone have any info in this? Maybe that has something to do with their site being down right now?

Not usually a Graf follower but I noticed David Booth's Graf twigs were slightly different. Here's a Heritage Classic pic of the new Grafs

David%20Booth%202014%20Tim%20Hortons%20N

And these are the old G75s he used.

460072339_slide.jpg

Anyone have any info in this? Maybe that has something to do with their site being down right now?

maybe it has more to do with being for sale. And I mean the exposure and website

Ok tonight(3/26) Anahiem vs. Calgary, Sami Vaatanen(spl?) had a stick I didn't recognize, I haven't looked for pictures yet but it looked interesting, white top and bottom and black and red middle...anybody else?

Phaenuf has LS2's...

Yes, but he is using the tacks boot. Many pros switch out the stock holders for a different brand/company.