Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Crosby in a blacked out stick. He had issues with his CCMs exploding early in the season.

Zoomed in and it doesn't have a aggressive taper on it. He dominated last night with 9 shots. Curious to see where this goes.

blacksid_zpsaw8wvhi8.png

Crosby in a blacked out stick. He had issues with his CCMs exploding early in the season.

Zoomed in and it doesn't have a aggressive taper on it. He dominated last night with 9 shots. Curious to see where this goes.

blacksid_zpsaw8wvhi8.png

That's really interesting. I bet no matter what he uses going forward, it will be dressed as a Ribcor.

Proclaimed claimed it was a teammates Bauer...

In that pic around the hosle almost looks like some glue is pushed out so maybe he went back to a two piece ( sorry haven't figured out how to upload pics yet)

It looks to me that he's painted a MX3 (probably Dupuis' stick). Looking at the highlights from the game the curve appeared much larger than Crosby normally uses.

saw this pic of Spezza pre-season in all Easton Gear

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%207.20.0

Then saw him back in Warrior Gloves and CCM pants

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%207.18.1

Tonight he's back in Easton pants and the Warrior gloves again

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%207.16.4

Crosby is probably just using one of his old Reebok sticks. Now that Reebok is out of the hockey game they probably aren't paying any equipment fees so any legacy Reebok branded gear will have to be blacked out.

Crosby is probably just using one of his old Reebok sticks. Now that Reebok is out of the hockey game they probably aren't paying any equipment fees so any legacy Reebok branded gear will have to be blacked out.

I've seen more than a few players still rocking Reebok gloves and helmets tho..

Not true, seen quite a few people in Reebok still, off the top of my head Brian Campbell and Jason Demers.