Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Easton buckets is starting to really appeal to me.

Edited by ibuyprettythings

I finally found what I've been looking for. A 75 flex Dolomite shaft with a Kovalchuk pro stock blade. About time I found one!! I can't wait to get it. Just wanted to gloat about that real quick. Here's a pic from the auction.

DSC03125.jpg

I finally found what I've been looking for. A 75 flex Dolomite shaft with a Kovalchuk pro stock blade. About time I found one!! I can't wait to get it. Just wanted to gloat about that real quick. Here's a pic from the auction.

*pic*

He's a member here.

Edited by TBLfan

*pic*

He's a member here.

I figured he was. The picture from the auction looks just like one I have saved from patterndb.org.

*pic*

He's a member here.

I figured he was. The picture from the auction looks just like one I have saved from patterndb.org.

I don't think they took any of their own pictures

DSC03125.jpg

very nice hook

Well, here's my stuff. I excluded protective, as it is a bit boring in my bag. Just picked up two new Hedjuk CNTs, which I am pumped to use tomorrow. They come nicely with my newfound toe curve obsession.

All my gear

dsc01611vs9.th.jpg

Eagle x72s 14"

dsc01614zw9.th.jpg

Graf 705s 8.5

dsc01615tb0.th.jpg

Ex-Easton SyNergy SL Drury 85 with a TPS pro-stock tapered P05 blade

dsc01616ni5.th.jpg

Mission Flyweight standard 10-7 metamorphic with Easton pro-stock Semak blade

dsc01618ko6.th.jpg

Curve on the CNT

dsc01619hv4.th.jpg

Part 2

dsc01620xg8.th.jpg

Z-tac :)

dsc01624me0.th.jpg

%7Boption%7DKovalchuk twig

Darn! I've looking for that soo long. Nice pick up.

Anyone here selling kovalchuk blade, please pm me.

(I'm dying to get one)

There's so many people looking for Kovalchuk-esque toe curves, I think they'd have to put out a retail line just to satisfy everyone. :lol:

I'm worried that I'm going to love the Kovalchuk curve, and then it's going to break. What the hell will I do then??

There's so many people looking for Kovalchuk-esque toe curves, I think they'd have to put out a retail line just to satisfy everyone. :lol:

I'm worried that I'm going to love the Kovalchuk curve, and then it's going to break. What the hell will I do then??

Get custom clones now.

I just picked up these prototype Synergy skates from Ebay:

th_Skates004.jpgth_Skates007.jpgth_Skates.jpgth_Skates003.jpg

There's no model number, but I'm assuming they are 1300's, except with a different liner than the retail version. I'm not sure if the cover was standard for retail, or to protect against prying eyes... :ph34r:

Easton's original synergy skate did not have a model number, it was justed called the Easton synergy, the 1300's were the next years top of the line skate based on the orginal Easton synergy skates.

I think they'd have to put out a retail line just to satisfy everyone. :lol:

umm, smyth?

The Smyth is pretty close to some of the more banana-like Kovalchuks, but if you want a different sort of toe curve, you're out of luck. That's kinda what I was getting at.