Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Well, I'm extremely neurotic about my gear so it took a lot of thought, mock-ups and stress....haha. Basically I called Warrior's customer service dept. to see if what I wanted done was possible and they put me in touch with one guy there and another guy at MIA/Warrior so I could send them pics and examples of what I wanted. I basically sent them a bunch of pics of Hossa's gloves and some photoshopped mock-ups using their online template but listed exactly what I wanted done. Once they confirmed they could do it, I paid Hockey Monkey (closest dealer) and they started production.

As for cost, let's just say they weren't cheap by any means - the more mods, the more the price. After tax, they were under $300, but not by much. The good news about these, as my Wife pointed out is that I can't sell them because my name is stitched on 'em. ;)

I bought them off Ebay, and used them only twice, but there to big for me, they are for sale in the selling section now if anyone was looking for a pair.

Edited by Michael9

I bought them off Ebay, and used them only twice, but there to big for me, they are for sale in the selling section now if anyone was looking for a pair.

They're beautiful but they just don't go w/ anything I have or I'd be all over them... doh!

New skates for Christmas, since I used my other pair of One95's for roller - I also added the Bauer Comp 5000 Formit tongues to these like on my rollers :). If anyone is interested in a brand new pair of size 10D One95 tongues, let me know.

newequipment08mn8.jpg

Edited by Fletch

New skates for Christmas, since I used my other pair of One95's for roller - I also added the Bauer Comp 5000 Formit tongues to these like on my rollers :). If anyone is interested in a brand new pair of size 10D One95 tongues, let me know.

%7Boption%7D

Now when you play roller with the insane One95 the gloves will complement nicely... I just hope you have a jersey to go with it all.

3160781852_9d88b5e8ee_o.jpg

A gift to myself this x-mas. Found them on ebay for what seemed like a really good deal. I am a bit surprised at how light these babies are! Now to just get back on a team.

newequipment08ab8.jpg

newequipment081wl4.jpg