Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nice pickups. I'm debating whether or not to get the whalers 60's

I'm actually seriously thinking about picking up the Maine 60s or the 4-Roll. Let me know if you're heading over there :)

Not to sound glib, but what is different about the 4 rolls other than the colorways?

On the Richards the cuffs look sewn together (less mobility)

Such a great shaft. I kept two of those exact shafts in 85 flex for the day when I'll want to use them once again.

Love the All Star collection TBL, especially the Skills comp gloves. I've got the West version of the 06 Dallas gloves, the Easts would look great sitting next to them... ;)

Edited by phunky_monkey

Such a great shaft. I kept two of those exact shafts in 85 flex for the day when I'll want to use them once again.

This one's an 85 too. :) Just bought it because all of my boyhood hockey idols used it and I've ALWAYS wanted one. Yzerman, Sakic, and my all time favorite Modano. Part of me wants to use it, but another part of me wants to buy TBL's graphite T-Flex Drury blade, stick it in the shaft, and hang it on the wall downstairs.

On a side note, just rounded up all my shafts and sticks (broken or intact) and compiled them on the floor in the basement bedroom. GF's going to crap a brick when she sees it all.

How long were the tflex shafts. The one I got from you seems really short for a tapered shaft

The T-Flexes were the same length as other standard shafts around that time. The only difference was that the tapered blades were also the same length as standard blades and not shortened like they are now (hence the reason the tapered shafts are longer to compensate).

Edited by Scotty

I'd love to find one of the original T-Flex Graphite Shafts, the Maroon colored shaft with grey and black graphics.

Those are much tougher to find. Only seen them on game-used stick sites and such. Closest I've come was the maroon T-Flex with school bus yellow graphics that Krev sold to me recently. Same design I believe, it was just when they'd changed to yellow from gray.

Edited by Scotty

Going with the classic shaft theme and putting up the latest addition to the quiver. 330g of shaft. I can hear the shudders from the weightfags now, but the A/G comes in at an admittedly heavy and beastly 440g.

o6zgye.png

Going with the classic shaft theme and putting up the latest addition to the quiver. 330g of shaft. I can hear the shudders from the weightfags now, but the A/G comes in at an admittedly heavy and beastly 440g.

That's an aluminum, right? Always wanted to try an aluminum shaft

I still got one of those AGs with the Red Graphics stashed away at the parents house. You've inspired me Mack. Next time home I'm digging it out and gonna give it a go with a present day composite blade see how the 'ol shaft performs.

That's an aluminum, right? Always wanted to try an aluminum shaft

Aluminum shaft sheathed with a carbon sock. Always fun to take a slash when using one. Person slashing your stick will break theirs almost everytime.

Mack, please tell me that's not an original Z-Carbon blade I see in that. If it is, I may have to come steal it as I've been searching for those FOREVER.

Oh, and I'll add to your little A/G pic there. IMO, one of the sexier-looking shafts of all time, along with the MM Z-Bubble:

AG-2.jpg

AG-1.jpg

Edited by Scotty

Aluminum shaft sheathed with a carbon sock. Always fun to take a slash when using one. Person slashing your stick will break theirs almost everytime.

QFT

Scotty-

Kinda sorta. It's a pro stock so it's just a z-carb w/o that ridiculous focus flex.