Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got my XN10s and adrenalines for $50 a piece ;)

I envy you. Wasn't a fan of the Adrenaline but the XN10 remains my favorite stick ever.

I remember when we did a batch of custom M1 gloves

I didn't like the M-1's, but the HE750 on the other hand, that was a great glove.

I envy you. Wasn't a fan of the Adrenaline but the XN10 remains my favorite stick ever.

I didn't like the M-1's, but the HE750 on the other hand, that was a great glove.

Funny you should say that because coincidentally, I have Chadd's pair of custom MSH H750s

Are you a lefty EBondo?

I loved the MSH (CB?) M-1s, but I was never a fan of the HE750 glove.

Nahh, I'm a righty.

I almost jumped on the MSH HE750's, but money was tight since I wasn't working much and already had a pair of the "pro-stock" versions Hockey Monkey was selling at the time

Edited by EBondo

A couple set-ups I've been wearing for drop-in recently:

B7C356F6-DA5D-4E00-B156-1CACB9BE5082-126

Also,a few Jerseys my son got for birthday presents last night, my Uncle got the Russia one on a recent trip over there:

527786C4-9A62-4736-BAEA-9A38D930C80F-353

Are you a lefty EBondo?

I loved the MSH (CB?) M-1s, but I was never a fan of the HE750 glove.

We did the M-1s on CB, the HE750s on MSH.

I still have the CB M-1s, the 750s I had made got ruined.

Just got these beauties from Just Hockey. Great service and last pair just in my size 6.5DAA!! They gave me a bunch of freebies as well which made the deal too sweet to pass up like free STEP steel, 5x sharpens, free waxed laces!

IMG_20130208_011216_zps5c92cb4c.jpg

Edited by thawu
  • Like 1

Just got these beauties from Just Hockey. Great service and last pair just in my size 6.5DAA!! They gave me a bunch of freebies as well which made the deal too sweet to pass up like free STEP steel, 5x sharpens, free waxed laces!

SHOCKED that a retail store would have that size in stock. Hell, most of the time the retail stores lack the more obscure sizes, like 9D.

SHOCKED that a retail store would have that size in stock. Hell, most of the time the retail stores lack the more obscure sizes, like 9D.

So was I!! I was calling Just Hockey to get a price on LS2 installations for a pair of 11k's I was going to order off ebay which were only 6.5D and he so happens asked what I was getting. I drove 45 minutes across the city through the big 1ft snowfall on Thursday night to try them.

After trying on the DAA size, I had to buy them.

• Like 2

So was I!! I was calling Just Hockey to get a price on LS2 installations for a pair of 11k's I was going to order off ebay which were only 6.5D and he so happens asked what I was getting. I drove 45 minutes across the city through the big 1ft snowfall on Thursday night to try them.

After trying on the DAA size, I had to buy them.

Thats amazing! Congrats!

Correct!

I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see but the picture is clear now that I'm using a computer. I love everything about my 800's except for the LS2 steel. I feel like I have to resharpen every 3-4 skates.

I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see but the picture is clear now that I'm using a computer. I love everything about my 800's except for the LS2 steel. I feel like I have to resharpen every 3-4 skates.

For the price I paid for these things, I had to give them a try. I almost bought a pair of Nexus 400s when they came out. I'm just amazed at how soft these are.

Easily the eBay find of the new year for me. Three pro stock T-Flex blades, one of which is a Modano pro blade. Cost? $0.99. :cool:

imag0525sd.jpg

• Like 1

ZJSn8OG.jpg

Best of both worlds.

I think thats what im doing too!...

I am liking the CCM boot more and more, but love my TUUK runners.

Generally a jock and garter user, very excited when this came special delivery from Sweden.

I've got the same one Buzz. It feels absolutley bullet proof!