Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

i can see warrior coming out with a shaft saver product

That is who did develop it. Well at least the Inno guys did. I know this from talking with the guys from Renfrew about it.

shrink-wrapping ;)

i can see warrior coming out with a shaft saver product

The could go for the (slightly) more subtle approach and call it the "the James."

The Warrior Jimmy stick bag would match up with the Johnson perfectly.

They could go for the blatantly explicit approach and call it "the Cock Ring."

They coloured a stick named after a penis doodoo brown. This cements everything I thought about the people in charge of their marketing.

Yeah....take pics of that Johnson. Flex it. Tell us how that grip feels. Have you inserted anything in it yet? It's fresh? Ooooh.

Why does it have to be so...tard looking. Ugh. Makes me not want to buy another Dolomite, just because it's a Warrior product.

I just noticed this. With all the brown, yellow, and orange on it, why did they have to make the logo bright blue. The stick stands out enough as it is, so they shouldn't have to worry about making their logo stand out as well. It's a bit over kill.

Yeah....take pics of that Johnson. Flex it. Tell us how that grip feels. Have you inserted anything in it yet? It's fresh? Ooooh.

I think I see a blade at the end of the shaft in the 1st pic.

Makes you wonder if the Johnson is available in XL, X-Stiff like the AK will be. Will Canada and Europe get special Johnsons?

Yes, it will be shipped in a nice cond...bubble wrapped layer. Other than that, it might be cut 2 inches shorter, and painted a lighter brown.

Makes you wonder if the Johnson is available in XL, X-Stiff like the AK will be. Will Canada and Europe get special Johnsons?

Or will they offer stock butt ends with a knob.....or should I say head, or uncircumcized.

They could go for the blatantly explicit approach and call it "the Cock Ring."

If a cock ring covers your whole stick then you've definitely got a problem with size.