Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Is the carbon material any good on warriors?

WOuld they last long? just thinking if i were to spend $300 on a pair of gloves i want it to last at least 3+years.

Is the carbon material any good on warriors?

WOuld they last long? just thinking if i were to spend $300 on a pair of gloves i want it to last at least 3+years.

I have 2 pairs of carbon Franchises and my gf has a pair of carbon Creepers. these things are beasts! my gf has had hers for almost 2 years playing 2-3 times a week and they still look brand new.

I have 2 pairs of carbon Franchises and my gf has a pair of carbon Creepers. these things are beasts! my gf has had hers for almost 2 years playing 2-3 times a week and they still look brand new.

thanks for the reply!

One thing I noticed with carbon vs. tufftek was the on the edges of the carbon, such as the middle racing stripes, the material begins to fray after some use. Not a real durability issue but it is somewhat noticeable.

The corners will tear a little on the carbon. You can only notice it if you really look at them. If your on the ice with someone who has them on, you'll never take notice.

Pro Style just gives you more color breakdowns for your gloves, basically, so you're not limited to one style to work with. Specifically, the patterns available reflect ones that are used in the NHL (Atlanta "pinky stripe", Minnesota and the Canadiens).

Edited by uclahockey707

What's the effect if you choose the option Pro Style with my colors.

THanks

these are Pro Style Atlanta with my choice of colors:

WarriorCustoms.jpg

the only difference between these and the material options that the customizer gives you is that I switched the material on the pinky stripe from Tufftek to Classic (leather) because I wanted to incorporate all the material options into the glove not to mention that silver/gray is not a Tufftek option and I wasn't sure how the silver would look in the carbon.

for all you gloves customizers and perron dreamers

AK27 Pro Gloves on sale for $99

www.thehockeyshop.com

Pretty good deal

I'd only do it if they were offered without those horrid graphics. can't stand the way they look.

20101129030.th.jpg

My newest pair, been eyeing Creepers for a long time. Thing is these feel a lot roomier than I expected. Oh well, they're still real nice and I usually use a pad/cushion in the backhand since my hands are so dinky.

Wicked fast too; took three weeks (ordered Nov 23 from pshg)!

20101129030.th.jpg

My newest pair, been eyeing Creepers for a long time. Thing is these feel a lot roomier than I expected. Oh well, they're still real nice and I usually use a pad/cushion in the backhand since my hands are so dinky.

Wicked fast too; took three weeks (ordered Nov 23 from pshg)!

Love the creepers. These look sick too. Can you compare the feel to any other glove?

Love the creepers. These look sick too. Can you compare the feel to any other glove?

Thanks! It's tough to say what it feels like. The other gloves I have are 14" Bauer 4-rolls and 14" Vapor 40s. I was thinking volumewise they would be closer to the Vapors, but they're about as wide as the 4-rolls. Also the 4-rolls I have seem to have more padding in the fingers, so the Creeper fingers feel roomier.

The one thing the Creepers have on any other glove I've felt is weight - even with the propack and plastics the gloves feel way lighter than the Vapor 40s (both gloves are tufftek).

First off, a huge thank you goes out to DarkStar50 at the Ice House Pro Shop. Without him, this wouldn't have come to fruition. Secondly, a thank you to Eagle for making these gloves up for me. When I first fired off the initial requests Eagle was wondering why I wanted the X95 instead of their more popular PPF's. The PPF's were either too big or too small in the fingers and the gloves just never fit me well. The X95's however fit me nearly perfectly, save for the cuff and fingers. And thus, the reason for me to shell out the money for these gloves.

They are currently in transit, but DS50 was kind enough to email me some pictures pre-shipping. If you can't tell already, I'm pretty stoked to get them in my hands. To the gloves!

Custom X95's.

img00432201012091528.th.jpgimg00433201012091529.th.jpgimg00434201012091529.th.jpg

- Two colored logo

- White fingers and cuff, black backrolls

- Name embroidered

- No branding on the glove except the cuff

- Cuff shortened by 3/4"

- Fingers shortened by 1/4"

- Mesh gussets

:biggrin:

Those are sick!! Im a X90 guy, but those are amazing....so they are a custom order from Eagle? And also, it looks like the inside is orange? Is that right? Great gloves!! Congrats!

Shortening the cuff and shortening the fingers are two separate custom upcharges. Shortening the fingers a bit can make a big difference in fit and comfort. Krev did a great job creating a unique glove without the branding.

Those are sick!! Im a X90 guy, but those are amazing....so they are a custom order from Eagle? And also, it looks like the inside is orange? Is that right? Great gloves!! Congrats!

The orange on the inside is their quick-dry liner. Basically their equivalent to Easton's Bio-Dri or any other brands top line liner.

Sweet gloves. Does Eagle upcharge for things like the shortened cuff and mesh gussets?

Yeup. Totally worth the upcharge though. My gloves ran me $299 + tax/shipping.