Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Saku Koivu was wearing what I'm guessing are the new CCM gloves last night. Canadiens photo gallery shows them.

They look to have the same design as Crosby's 2009 RBK gloves.

picture7vxb.jpg

thats weird Sidneys stick is a mix between the se and the original sikick

the top looks the like the current o-stick and the bottoms the original sickick for sure

Sid's stick is a two piece with a sher-wood woody blade. I'm pretty sure it is a custom package just for him (I wouldn't even be surprised if the shaft is a repainted sher-wood)

Sid's stick is a two piece with a sher-wood woody blade. I'm pretty sure it is a custom package just for him (I wouldn't even be surprised if the shaft is a repainted sher-wood)

Same OEM, I believe.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/gallerylanding.htm?id=7386

its the 6th picture

OMG Michal Rozsival wears his ring during the game dont want to drop the gloves with him!

A lot of guys never take their wedding bands off regardless what they're doing, I know a lot of guys who play with their's on... besides, this way you don't have to use as much foil ;) .

I've personally seen two guys who almost lost a finger because they never took theirs off. mine always comes off now.

its the 6th picture

OMG Michal Rozsival wears his ring during the game dont want to drop the gloves with him!

A lot of guys never take their wedding bands off regardless what they're doing, I know a lot of guys who play with their's on... besides, this way you don't have to use as much foil ;) .

Yeah, but beer league/pick up and pro are very different.

If he DID get in a fight...would that qualify for the extra penalty for fighting for a foreign object (not sure of the actual wording...The 'Souray Rule'). I've seen a lot of kickers in the NFL wearing their's...but never a NHLer ('til now)

its the 6th picture

Yeah, but beer league/pick up and pro are very different.

If he DID get in a fight...would that qualify for the extra penalty for fighting for a foreign object (not sure of the actual wording...The 'Souray Rule'). I've seen a lot of kickers in the NFL wearing their's...but never a NHLer ('til now)

I snapped my ring finger a few years back and my doctor said if I had been wearing a rink I would have lost my finger. So that told me in my mind that I will never ever wear a ring while playing hockey ever.

selanne's bauer gloves

Nice find. I take back what I said earlier. Those are pretty sharp. Granted, black tends to do justice a little better than blue and yellow.

I have a feeling I'll be looking for a needle in a haystack, but I'll have to keep an eye out for pairs like that up for grabs. I'd shell out a little extra for those gloves, no problem, no hesistation.

I've personally seen two guys who almost lost a finger because they never took theirs off. mine always comes off now.

We did a thread about this awhile ago.

I know, but it was relevant to the ring wearing photo topic