Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

I've personally seen two guys who almost lost a finger because they never took theirs off. mine always comes off now.

We did a thread about this awhile ago.

I know, but it was relevant to the ring wearing photo topic

Not saying it wasn't, just providing some additional info/stories to back yours up... I'll shut up now.

Anyhow: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...+while++playing

I've personally seen two guys who almost lost a finger because they never took theirs off. mine always comes off now.

We did a thread about this awhile ago.

I know, but it was relevant to the ring wearing photo topic

Not saying it wasn't, just providing some additional info/stories to back yours up... I'll shut up now.

Anyhow: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...+while++playing

If that's what you meant that's cool, I read it another way :lol:

qqtizn.jpg

Here is look at them with the older NBH logo.

The fingers look like XX (3 segments on the index) the back roll and cuff look like nothing I know.

My guess is somehting new or a hybryd glove for Selanne.

new Vapor glove...x60 probably.

No

Quite obviously they look nothing even remotely close to the One90s and very obviously are XXXXs with a gigantic cuff.

One90 is the Supreme line so why would they look like that. The shop guys I skate with mentioned he was wearing the new Bauers so I would assume that would be 60's.

Fedorov is using the new Reebok sticks, not sure if it has been mentioned.

has been mentioned, he's another one of those guys that seem to switch his stick a lot. I've seen him go from dolos to 10k to s17 and back to 10k.

My understanding is that Fedorov uses Easton when playing defense and 10K when on offense. Risk of breaking stick maybe?

Could be a number of reasons. He might feel his slapper is better with the Easton or that he can get his wrister off better with the 10K.

You can't really tell from those pics, but I was pretty sure from pics dated a week or so ago that he's wearing xxxx's with a extended cuff and now the new logo. They aren'y different enough from the xxxx's to be a new glove line imho

new Vapor glove...x60 probably.

No

Quite obviously they look nothing even remotely close to the One90s and very obviously are XXXXs with a gigantic cuff.

Yeah you're right. I never looked closely at the xxxx, so I didn't recognize them.

Wow Gomez is still not using a jock short Geezus.

wait so he's nude under those pants?!? seems a lil risky for his jewels especially in the nhl lol

of course I cant tell from the picture but with mesh socks (non edge) your options are: wear a garter or wrap clear tape around the tops of the sock over the shin pad and pray.

Stupid velcro not working on mesh... I've considered just sewing on the clips from a garter onto my jockshorts for the times I am wearing the mesh ones

Wow Gomez is still not using a jock short Geezus.

wait so he's nude under those pants?!? seems a lil risky for his jewels especially in the nhl lol

no he's commenting that he's not using one of those shorts with the jock built in and the velcro spots to hold the socks up, making the garter unnecessary.