Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

after being out of hockey for 18 years.....i have my first game this sunday......wife and kids will see me play for the first time....

Am I the only one waiting for the post in the "Venting Thread" on Monday? :P

Welcome back to the game, good luck.

I'm on the baseball team at St. Vincent College and we're down in Florida for spring training. Got to play at ESPN Wild World of Sports and won, then went to the Pirates vs. Braves game, too bad the Pirates lost.

I've been taking my daughter to a lot of the Holy Cross college women's hockey games this year. Their home rink is the Hart center. Their are only stands on one side of the ice. The men's locker room is underneath the stands and the women's is on the other side. She likes to stand outside there locker room & gives them high fives when they go on & off the ice. The whole team has been really great with her. They have gotten to know her a little. They all gave her autographs and she got a few pucks during the year. Last weekend they had their post season tournament. It is a four team tournament over the weekend. They won & took her out on the ice after the awards were given out. She hasn't stopped talking about it since. It is so great to see her so happy.

20pvasl.jpg

r7rlo5.jpg

Edited by SfDz5_20_07

Ripped two through the goalie tonight. Things are starting come back together for me, though the conditioning is going to take some more time.

this weekend kicks off the annual string of wrap parties in Vancouver. nothing but open bars, top notch food and complimentary taxi service ahead.

I've been taking my daughter to a lot of the Holy Cross college women's hockey games this year. Their home rink is the Hart center. Their are only stands on one side of the ice. The men's locker room is underneath the stands and the women's is on the other side. She likes to stand outside there locker room & gives them high fives when they go on & off the ice. The whole team has been really great with her. They have gotten to know her a little. They all gave her autographs and she got a few pucks during the year. Last weekend they had their post season tournament. It is a four team tournament over the weekend. They won & took her out on the ice after the awards were given out. She hasn't stopped talking about it since. It is so great to see her so happy.

I love playing at holy cross. The ice is great

Just got offered a 3 month internship working for a circus school, which means free flying trapeze time for me, and a chance to turn this into a well-paid flying gig!

Payday was Friday. Beautiful weather the last two days. Birthday is on Tuesday. Hockey starts again on Wednesday. Spring break is the week after next. Nice.

Through some crazy technicality, my high school Varsity team took the last seed in the playoffs while we were told we weren't in the playoffs. Great Success!

Got a new pup yesterday. "Yoda" is a Maltese/Shitzu crossed with a Australian Terrier. Looks more like an Ewok to me since he looks like a teddy bear, but my son insists on him being named Yoda.

Got a new pup yesterday. "Yoda" is a Maltese/Shitzu crossed with a Australian Terrier. Looks more like an Ewok to me since he looks like a teddy bear, but my son insists on him being named Yoda.

haha thats awesome, i can see the hallowean custome now :) enjoy

Yea... thanks guys. My wife has already called him xiaoxiong in chinese, which means 'little bear'...

We had a discussion at home, and he's not going to 'replace' our previous dog... I just thought along the lines that we needed soemthing to keep the household busy together as a family, and he has already made my wife smile many times in the last few hours compared to the tears she's shed for our beloved girl.

Never easy, but trying to do whatever I can to make this home happy... anyone else need some gear? Still need to buy a few more things for the dog, and hopefully enough for daddy to buy some new skates that finally fit.