Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

16 minutes ago, proth0303 said:

IMO, they aren't all that exciting of a treat (ice cream covered in chocolate is about as basic as it gets) but they do bring back memories as a kid and ice cream always puts a smile on my face!

Exactly.  They are just ok and nothing special but it made everyone happy. 

• Like 2

Lots of snow coming tomorrow. No school. And new lax stuff should be coming in a few weeks (our team captains ordered custom gloves). 

Today's all good.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Lots of snow coming tomorrow. No school. And new lax stuff should be coming in a few weeks (our team captains ordered custom gloves). 

Today's all good.

i just wish it would stay cold in the northeast so the ponds would freeze over.  this damn snow ain't helping matters  :/

54 minutes ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

i just wish it would stay cold in the northeast so the ponds would freeze over.  this damn snow ain't helping matters  :/

Snow's supposed to freeze over tonight where I am.

Flying from San Diego to Toronto tomorrow to see The Tea Party. Catching a Leafs game while we're there too. 

Having a bit of a cheat on our diets for some poutine and Swiss Chalet while we're there, and of course 2-3 cups of Tims a day.

Will have to hit the hotel gyms hard...

37 minutes ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

yeah, and it froze here too, but its not going to be good for a smooth surface on the pond  :(    and next week it will prob hit 50 :/

Didn't freeze over well enough - still had school. No ponds for me to worry about though. 

I don't care about next week - won't be around the snow.

Edited by Jamarquan

So. I went to drop in tonight and my teammate Adam shows up and is all "Yeah man, I got some new gloves, they're fucking sweet man. Check it out" and he busts out these 12" JR size gloves. Lol.

His new nickname is babyhands. Haha.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

So. I went to drop in tonight and my teammate Adam shows up and is all "Yeah man, I got some new gloves, they're fucking sweet man. Check it out" and he busts out these 12" JR size gloves. Lol.

I would have called him Trumphands* haha

* not meaning to get political, it's just a "well known" joke ;)

11 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

If they're 4 roll gloves, then it's OK.

32 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

If they're 4 roll gloves, then it's OK.

Nah, they're a either a contoured or tapered fit. I tried them on and my knuckles sat halfway down the palm. Haha. He thought they were 14".

47 minutes ago, kmfdm86 said:

Nah, they're a either a contoured or tapered fit. I tried them on and my knuckles sat halfway down the palm. Haha. He thought they were 14".

Oh. Mine are 4 roll but are a size too big - 13'' and not 12'', so I'm used to the opposite of what you tried.

He bought 12'' and thought they were 14''? Hope he can return them.

15 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

Oh. Mine are 4 roll but are a size too big - 13'' and not 12'', so I'm used to the opposite of what you tried.

He bought 12'' and thought they were 14''? Hope he can return them.

Haha. He claimed he liked them but it looked hilarious. I'm betting he's one slash away from going back to real gloves.

Getting to sit on the bench again with Asian greatness, stevelkneivel... in a game at Joe Louis Arena.  We kinda sucked and narrowly lost, but that's as sweet as it fuckin gets.  

• Like 2

Trip to Canada was great.

The Tea Party concert with old friends, having great seats to watch the Leafs destroy the Brooklyn Dumpster Fires, and also went to the CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Casa Loma and the ROM. Only thing missing was the HHOF but I've been there before.  

Getting on an airplane with the entire family, heading to the Little One's league championships.  Will be the 1st time her big brother ever travels to one of her tournaments.  Going to be a good weekend!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EJB said:

Getting on an airplane with the entire family, heading to the Little One's league championships.  Will be the 1st time her big brother ever travels to one of her tournaments.  Going to be a good weekend!

Good luck!

• Like 1