Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Won my case against the academic integrity committee today.The other kid isn't going to have any consequences but I could care less really. All they cost me was an entire day at school that I don't have to make up. Damn. :)

What's wrong with public school?

What???? A football player in Texas not recieving disciplinary action????

Shocking ;)

What's wrong is that he's in private school and thus better than those who went to public school even though he asks for homework help on this site. In short he's a spoiled whiny bitch. As a private school grad however, he's what gives private schoolers a bad name.

Ok drewhunz I got a real sweet spot. Watching this show world's dumbest on trutv, has to be the funniest show on earth!! Anyone else seen this the one with Donny bonaduce Tonya Harding and Leif garret? If not tune in now and be prepared to pee your pants laughing

edit: and the original episode of south park.

Edited by ndlancer95

Ya shocker that the football players didn't face punishment. The committee said based off of current evidence we have we can only clear Zack (me) of his charges and we cannot convict the other student. (They could but whatever I could care less as long as I am not in trouble.)

Tonight is the 200th episode of South Park, woohoo. I broke the last of my 3 niskanen st s17 mock ups so I'm getting a P02 One95 from TSR and a retail ST '09 until the One95 comes in. And my dad got his first social security disability check due to his menieres and the bleed in his brain.

I'm getting a P02 One95 from TSR and a retail ST '09 until the One95 comes in..... dad got ...social security disability check...

I'm not one to judge, but that just doesn't seem right.

I'm not one to judge, but that just doesn't seem right.

What? I broke 2 sticks this week and have none left, and my dad got his SS check this week, and it's good because he didnt know if he would be accepted or not because he was getting unemployment pay from the state.

I think he means that it may be unwise/irresponsible to spend so much money on sticks while your family's financial situation seems to be a bit shaky, but since we don't know the whole story that may be a bit presumptuous. If you make your own money and bought them yourself, more power to you.

I think he means that it may be unwise/irresponsible to spend so much money on sticks while your family's financial situation seems to be a bit shaky, but since we don't know the whole story that may be a bit presumptuous. If you make your own money and bought them yourself, more power to you.

Yes in fact i do, meant to add that. I mow lawns for my entire block and since my dad is not fully "disabled", we do side work just like small plumbing repairs. I made a nice chunk of change, though my parents and I usually go 50/50 on equipment, he got the first check only yesterday and we need to pay some bills off. So yeah, it is my own money

Hope that clears it up for everyone B)

Ah, so your dad is collecting disability and working under the table jobs. Thanks, I always like to know my tax money is being used for good.

I'm sure he's living the high life on disability :facepalm:. Give the kid a break, his dad is obviously in a very serious situation and, like any good dad, is doing whatever he can to make things work. I'm betting the guy isn't using his disability checks to put together a down payment on a Maserati.

I'm sure he's living the high life on disability :rolleyes:. Give the kid a break, his dad is obviously in a very serious situation and, like any good dad, is doing whatever he can to make things work. I'm betting the guy isn't using his disability checks to put together a down payment on a Maserati.

Thanks, and the thing is that whenever my dad applied for a job, they required a medical history, so then, my dad went to the Attorney General's office and they recommended that he go on SS Disability because no one would hire him and they couldn't take the risk of him dieing on the job from his brain bleed. And the jobs we do do are for his personal customers that are elderly and who lost their trusty reliable plumber because they died and were replaced by these fags who do the minimum job and leave. He's the only person they trust, and we only charge $40an hour, compared to some companies who go upwards of $150 like Santa Energy, my dad's former employer.