Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

First golf outing of the season today. The grass was dead in a few spots, it was in the 40's and the green was pretty choppy, but I suck enough that it doesn't mean much, I just love being out in the sun and swinging away chasing the ball 10 feet at a time if I have to.

Edit; To be clear, this was golf outing number 4 in my life, and the course is free for students otherwise I wouldn't be playing.

Edited by Rustpot

Went to a public skate today. Managed to get around reasonably well finally. Still have a bit of pain in the left ankle/foot but it's not unbearable. Oh... and on Friday I managed to break the big toe on my right foot. Nothing like wanting to get back on the ice with TWO sore feet, lol. Took the 10 yr old daughter along too so it was a good time for both of us to hit the ice. Mountain bike ride with her on tap this afternoon.

Edited by Too Old

Went to the sharks game yesterday and won a Jason Demers jersey! Little did i know to get that jersey i got to go down to ice level after the game and meet Jason. I asked him if his s19 was a repaint, it wasn't! :) It was pretty ick

New season, with a new team starts today. Reallllllly excited!

Came home from the USAH Tier II Girls hockey tourney yesterday. Came home with one of these...

usahbronze.jpg

Lost to the team that won it all. Gotta be proud of my girls for getting as far as they did...

Came home from the USAH Tier II Girls hockey tourney yesterday. Came home with one of these...

(absurdly large image for repost)

Lost to the team that won it all. Gotta be proud of my girls for getting as far as they did...

your daughter or you a coach? anyways nice job

edit: that pic is HUGE

Edited by ndlancer95

Coach.

Didn't realize that 720 was big...

well i though it was too bigfor just a quote, that's what i meant. congrats to your team and you. nice job. where was the tourney?

A local team one the u18 tier 2 National Championship so I got to hold my friends.

He also won it last year with the Dallas Stars maybe 2 years ago and he has an absolutely beautiful ring from it.

Got a VERY lovely bonus from work and decided to use some of it to treat myself to a new two wheeled toy. :) Custom fit and spec to be completed on Sunday.

Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 with full Dura Ace spec.

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/...l.2/3871/36658/

I thought we did pretty good the year they gave us $50 gift certificates to a butcher to go pick up steaks...but given the Retail on those bikes...your bonus was substanitally better than that.

Good job!

Your bike costs more then my current motor vehicle :lol:

Going to Corpus Christi for 4 days starting Friday, just me and my drumline friends, and none of their girlfriends to whip them!

Also adopted 2 shelties from a puppy mill this past weekend.

Got a 100 on my English test 100 on my math quiz and got a 93 on my physics Test.

All of this with me not having to take Lithium for a week. So far a pretty badass week

Edited by starsfan71

Got a VERY lovely bonus from work and decided to use some of it to treat myself to a new two wheeled toy. :) Custom fit and spec to be completed on Sunday.

Giant TCR Advanced SL 2 with full Dura Ace spec.

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/...l.2/3871/36658/

Nice! Would love to get a nicer road bike too. But... egads... if the wife even had half of an idea how much I have into the mountain bike alone... about what retail is on your new ride... ha ha. Eventually I'd like to go carbon fiber on the road too. Probably a Giant as well. Good bang for the buck. Enjoy!!!

Edited by Too Old

2 goals, 2 assists in last night's game, although missing on two breakaways (deke to backhand hit the post, goalie gloved my top shelf on second attempt). Overall we still played pretty well but could have done more.

Bittersweet though, as I now know that I'll be moving to another city in a few months time. Hoping that hockey there is as big as it is here...

Nice! Would love to get a nicer road bike too. But... egads... if the wife even had half of an idea how much I have into the mountain bike alone... about what retail is on your new ride... ha ha. Eventually I'd like to go carbon fiber on the road too. Probably a Giant as well. Good bang for the buck. Enjoy!!!

Retail on that bike is $6200.....but I am getting it on a Giant's Pro Purchase program through the shop that I ride for.

Gotta love perks. ;)

well i though it was too bigfor just a quote, that's what i meant. congrats to your team and you. nice job. where was the tourney?

Woops, thought that was a shot at my pic...

Tourney was in Lansing, MI.

I caught a few minutes of that tournament when I went to get my skates done. Seemed like a good one- makes sense that's why the skill was pretty high.

Retail on that bike is $6200.....but I am getting it on a Giant's Pro Purchase program through the shop that I ride for.

Gotta love perks. ;)

Pro Purchase programs are the best, and one of the best perks about working at sportchek when I was younger (I got to use the pro purchase program for every product line in the forzani group).

Still though, that is a sweet bonus even if you are getting a deal on the bike.

So I put my facebook status saying that I'm going to drop in tomorrow then this kid starts calling me out over facebook. How low can you get? Sweet spot is I've nearly killed this kid when I wrecked him in league play. I can't wait to put this kid on his ass and show him up in front of his butt buddies from public school