Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

3 words. Rita's water ice. Anyone ever had this before?

Edit: I need a new pair of shorts!!!!! Tsr Is getting whalers custom 4 rolls and x60 gloves already ordered them.

Edited by ndlancer95

Found some "passover coke" mixed in with the regular stuff at the store yesterday. The bonus is that coke was also on sale this week. I am now stocked up with enough rum and coke to cover the needs of the neighborhood for a long time.

Well almost 4 months post knee surgery and I played in my first game back Wed. I was seriously contemplating giving up the sport for awhile but it's hard to give up something that your life is so centered around. I still have a lot of strength and speed to gain back but I can't wait for the KC tourney next weekend!

awesome :) you go to uni in Ontario?

I do. Just got out of my accounting final. didnt do so well. I know this for a fact.. Now I'm done for the summer :)

Well almost 4 months post knee surgery and I played in my first game back Wed. I was seriously contemplating giving up the sport for awhile but it's hard to give up something that your life is so centered around. I still have a lot of strength and speed to gain back but I can't wait for the KC tourney next weekend!

Just make sure that you taker easy on the comeback trail. Don't want to do too much too early and end up going backwards.

Went fly fishing for the first time this season. Lost 2 big guys though :( one took my fly right off the line. I knew i didnt tie it properly, but i was too exctied to toss out a line lol!

Can't wait to head back out again.

Edited by puckhoggy

Managed to play in my league game this weekend, even if it was only 9 shifts total. My knee wasn't too bad, but I sure felt rusty! Hoping to play at full speed within two weeks, huzah!

Got my Coheed & Cambria tickets, Iron Maiden with Dream Theater tickets and, Rush tickets. Big thing on this one is, Rush announced they are playing all of Moving Pictures at the Chicago date. Easily my favorite album of all time, I can not wait to see The Camera Eye live, they haven't played it live in over 25 years and my dad was my age at that show. This will be the first time I will be seeing Maiden and I have only herd great things. I have seen Coheed 3 times now, Dream Theater 4 times, and Rush 3 times. Amazing summer for prog concerts.

Got my Coheed & Cambria tickets, Iron Maiden with Dream Theater tickets and, Rush tickets. Big thing on this one is, Rush announced they are playing all of Moving Pictures at the Chicago date. Easily my favorite album of all time, I can not wait to see The Camera Eye live, they haven't played it live in over 25 years and my dad was my age at that show. This will be the first time I will be seeing Maiden and I have only herd great things. I have seen Coheed 3 times now, Dream Theater 4 times, and Rush 3 times. Amazing summer for prog concerts.

That Rush concert is going to be epic

Nice. Iron Maiden was my first concert back in 1985 & I've loved them ever since. The ticket was $14 bucks. Been a DT fan since Images & Words. Me & my son are going July 14 in Pittsburgh. B) Tix were $60 bucks :lol:

Snapped a 3 game drought and scored my team's only 2 goals in a 2-1 win in the first game of our championship series. Man it feels good to come out of a slump :)

Never realized my lack of avatar or signature. It has been mended... Only 200 posts later!

haha, alan from the hangover. Rihtard, shoulder sacks, and mike tyson's tiger remind

me that I haven't watched that movie in a month. Thank god I have it on my ps3.