Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Sitting waiting for my haircut. There are three employees here and three customers here, one of which is my girlfriend, and one is me. Why am I waiting?

I can't imagine my girlfriend getting her haircut where I get mine cut. Either you have a low maint girl or you are a high maint dude :P

I can't imagine my girlfriend getting her haircut where I get mine cut. Either you have a low maint girl or you are a high maint dude :P

Low maintenance girlfriend, but I only go there because it's convenient for her to book us both appointments. Normally I would go to a great clips or something.

Edited by furlanitalia

Never had to deal with a hairdresser in my life other then my mom. Thank you mother and your degree from the London school of Hairdressing and Aesthetics!

Got my request to work from home on Friday because we needed to have a meeting. So what happens? The dude who called the meeting for Friday, NEVER SHOWED UP TO WORK!!! angry-smiley-001.gif

Low maintenance girlfriend, but I only go there because it's convenient for her to book us both appointments. Normally I would go to a great clips or something.

my gf and i get our hair cut at the same place. i go because of the hot women and the beer, she goes because they use her products of choice. we never go at the same time.

my gf and i get our hair cut at the same place. i go because of the hot women and the beer, she goes because they use her products of choice. we never go at the same time.

Is the beer included with each cut, or only when you splurge and get a wash as well?

this place is high end, bud. wash included, as well as scalp massage, and free neck trims and touch ups in between appointments

High End? Sports Clips does all those things for me, and for less I bet.

depends what you expect for your money. I'm more than happy with the service and the result, so i don't consider it overpriced. plus, for what it's worth, I get $20 off for every referral, so I guess over the course of a year, it averages lower, since I send quite a few people there.

One of my own defensemen created three goals against me tonight, single-handedly, and was a pylon on six other scoring chances: one goal, one primary assist, and seven times he got used as a screen. I don't mind unskilled hockey players, and ordinarily, this shift just runs off my back, but the sheer idiocy of what he did has made me angrier than I've been since someone hit me in the ear during warm-up while I was taking another shot. Nothing a couple of large Islay Mists won't fix, I'm in a cat-punting mood.

nothing beats the DIY number 4 buzzcut with a pair of clippers in the summer.

#4? I used to do #2 on the sides...and #3 on top...but that just got annoying...so now it's #1 all over. Easy!

I learned that one of the managers at my company (and friend) is moving on (and up) to another company. Big reality check, he is only 4 years older than me, really climbing the totem pole. While our "situations" arent comparable (I went to college, he went straight to work after highschool), it still brings me down. Good news is that they are going to move my coworker for awhile...which will be nice, and Im sure a spot will open up, so someone will move up, which means 1 person closer to get a promotion.

Zach

One of my own defensemen created three goals against me tonight, single-handedly, and was a pylon on six other scoring chances: one goal, one primary assist, and seven times he got used as a screen. I don't mind unskilled hockey players, and ordinarily, this shift just runs off my back, but the sheer idiocy of what he did has made me angrier than I've been since someone hit me in the ear during warm-up while I was taking another shot. Nothing a couple of large Islay Mists won't fix, I'm in a cat-punting mood.

I have a problem with a few guys I play with who instinctfully try to block shots with their sticks while on defense. One of the guys is quite good at it so it usually works but I try to tell them that the risk is too great, espcially when they are about three feet in front of me and to give me the chance to see the puck clearly and stop it myself.

Yesterday it happened twice by two seperate guys helping on defense both resulting in goals. Better positioning on my part may have helped but lately I have been pointing out these errors to some of the guys who just don't seem to understand sometimes.

I was not feeling well yesterday but fortunately my teams had better offense then goaltending and everything worked for us.

One of the hardest habits I had to break when I first started at defense was putting my stick where the shot was going. Thankfully I have and my goalie loves me more for it.

#4? I used to do #2 on the sides...and #3 on top...but that just got annoying...so now it's #1 all over. Easy!

Buzzcut doesnt look good on everybody! :P

One of the hardest habits I had to break when I first started at defense was putting my stick where the shot was going. Thankfully I have and my goalie loves me more for it.

I always throw my blade in front of the shot, but its usually cause i can either poke the puck away before the shot or hold the puck in place when they shoot. I probably should re think it though as it is pretty easy to deflect it in a weird way on net.