Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Went to pick up my stuff from our dressing room since the season is over, guys have been going in all week and then heading home since we have guys from all over on the team. and to my surprise, my one95 and ccm octo gun, which both are only about 3 weeks old, gone.

and nobody seems to have any idea where they are, and our coach is trying to avoid responsibility.

If the company wanted to curb my enthusiasm for coming back to work, spending a couple nights at the Holiday Inn in Rochester NY is a good way to do it.

Well I learned the hard way not to follow-up Thai food for dinner with some bourbon nightcaps. If this biblical smell doesn't leave the house I'm going to have to just burn the house down before the wife comes back to town.

Well I learned the hard way not to follow-up Thai food for dinner with some bourbon nightcaps. If this biblical smell doesn't leave the house I'm going to have to just burn the house down before the wife comes back to town.

I'm in a similar boat. We decided to make a feast of chili dogs. This became chili cheese dogs. The final count was 3 angus beef dogs, and 2 jalapeno cheddar wieners, all topped with generous amounts of chili, melted cheese, onions, and chili-cheese Fritos. Served with beer, followed by a glass of scotch and more beer.

I'm glad the shooting range has active ventilation or tomorrow's victims may turn the guns against me.

And yes, the smell makes me gag and my nostrils burn slightly despite them being mostly blocked up to the sinuses.

Day off, spring break just started, catching up on sleep and feeling good. And then I go to the sweet spot to find JR has posted not one but FOUR pictures of Granderson in pinstripes. :rolleyes:

The two best lines from that game -

When Granderson came out, a fan yelled, "Welcome to the big leagues, Curtis!"

Second one was when they brought out the WS trophy and had a fireworks display - "I bet they're not doing that in Fort Myers or Clearwater!"

:)

The two best lines from that game -

When Granderson came out, a fan yelled, "Welcome to the big leagues, Curtis!"

Second one was when they brought out the WS trophy and had a fireworks display - "I bet they're not doing that in Fort Myers or Clearwater!"

:)

Well aren't you all just so damn special.

Well i went to my moms exes house to grab some clothes and what not and i see (who was my step sister) walking up the driveway after getting off the bus, she then drops all her shit in the middle of the driveway, sprints up to the house shuts and locks the fucking door right in my face! :angry: so i get over it and knock on the door and ask to some in to grab some stuff she walks to the door, makes this weird smile and sticks out her tongue. i all but put my foot through the glass and right into her fucking face. I threw some cuss words (many many bad words) throw a few pebbles at her bedroom window and drove the fuck off.

she might have my user name and password so, Emily if you see this do my family a damn favor AND DROP DEAD! :D (and no this is not possessed to make it sound less harsh, its me sitting here lol'ing at my own post and regretting that i didn't plant my size 10 timby so far up your ass the it woke your doctor up!)

Don't know how many more people I can lose before I give up. :(

3 family deaths in one month, 4 if you include my dog who we are putting to sleep next week.

Edited by starsfan71

3 family deaths in one month, 4 if you include my dog who we are putting to sleep next week.

You aren't the only one. I hope knowing that you aren't the only one going through this helps, doesn't really help me but people seem to think it should.

Macroeconomics midterm tomorrow, god this class is just as bad as micro was.

Got my Macro mid-term on Wednesday, right after my Middle Eastern culture mid-term. Only an intro to Finance mid term and a paper on Nike for my Business management class left before I get to spend my "spring break" working full time. <_<

Got my Macro mid-term on Wednesday, right after my Middle Eastern culture mid-term. Only an intro to Finance mid term and a paper on Nike for my Business management class left before I get to spend my "spring break" working full time. <_<

I know the feeling. Government midterm today, History tomorrow, Intro to Dig. Graphics the next. Then I get to spend my spring break working the same 40 hours I do when I'm not on break.

Business math and Macro assignments due next week. management paper due over spring break, not to mention finals starting on the tenth of april. I'm in the same boat.

So I get in my car today, reverse out of the lot and hit the gas- but it's still going 2 mph. I figure I must've accidentally put the parking brake on, nope. I get out, look under the hood, and then under the car. Everything looked fine but my car would not accelerate or rev at all, it was literally stuck at idle, 2mph or so. Another grand down the drain, and I don't have that kind of money laying around. Things have really been going downhill since I got broken into and robbed/burglarized.

yeh i like the black better. too bad I dont have 4 more of those wheels in perfect condition. I need to get new wheels anyways, I got those yellow wheels for a steal at a local tournament selling them for $5 each or $20 a pack, $40 for all new wheels you cant beat. I wish i could find that again. paying $80 for all new wheels is a set back.

Sorry to hear that... its 1 and 1 for me as well... :(

One of my cats ran away last Tuesday. Probably the most friendly cat you will ever meet. I was really shaken up for a few days, but I figure hes happy as he ALWAYS wanted to be outside (we kept him as an inside cat)

I do hope he comes back though :(

Edited by kovalchuk71

One of my cats ran away last Tuesday. Probably the most friendly cat you will ever meet. I was really shaken up for a few days, but I figure hes happy as he ALWAYS wanted to be outside (we kept him as an inside cat)

I do hope he comes back though :(

Man I really hope you find your cat, have you checked your local animal shelters. I work at a veterinary hospital in the summers, and you would be surprised how many people just take and animal to the vet and don't call the owner, and how long the cat can stay there as other animals are taken care of.

Apparently squirrels or rats ate the unholy shit out of the wiring in my engine and basically destroyed it. I'm looking at a repair bill of a grand minimum, it might be up to two grand or more. My life just keeps getting better :biggrin:

Edited by gxc999

Apparently squirrels or rats ate the unholy shit out of the wiring in my engine and basically destroyed it. I'm looking at a repair bill of a grand minimum, it might be up to two grand or more. My life just keeps getting better :angry:

maybe it was kovalchuk71's cat?

Sitting waiting for my haircut. There are three employees here and three customers here, one of which is my girlfriend, and one is me. Why am I waiting?

Edited by kovalchuk71