Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Didn't have anything of value in your truck or think someone just broke it to be a douche?

It happened in the city of Detroit so I'm sure they were after something. I make sure to never leave anything of value in my vehicle when I'm working there. Well, I do keep a gas can with a gallon or so of gas in the bed of the truck in case I run out (the gas gauge is broken). I had to haul some stuff that day and took the truck that day instead of my CTS.

I finally got my car back after the little fuckers did $1,100 in damage. I get some small rodent repellent, which is mint oil and concentrated fox piss. Wow, talk about a smell. I don't care as long as it doesn't happen again though, and if it does, I'm going full commando style with the air rifle...

5 stitches on a bad rotary cut while doing a job yesterday. Not fun.

Hopefully you didn't do any permanent damage and will retain full sense and use with the finger.

My right index will not fully close into a fist anymore after an injury ~5 years ago. Not too big of a deal, but annoying at times.

SubliTWILL, hope there isn't any serious damage there and everything heals well. My mom sliced open her hand about 16 years ago and still hasn't gotten all the feeling back in two of her fingers. Scary stuff. Needless to say your injury looks much less worse and hopefully will heal up just nicely!

Had a terrible practice last night. It was very rattling. To top it off I broke my stick on a one timer that I've only had for about a week.

Ain't that the truth.

"Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!! I can drink my face off on St. Paddy's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Do it on an ordinary Tuesday and then I'll be impressed.

I survived the drinking but the beer farts and beer shits are killing me. Too bad I don't have kids in diapers or I'd blame it one of them when the wife comes home.

I've got the mother of all ingrown hairs in my neck. I look like the god damn Elephant Man and it hurts like hell. Pretty sure it's infected.

Damn my thick/course facial hair.

FML

I've got the mother of all ingrown hairs in my neck. I look like the god damn Elephant Man and it hurts like hell. Pretty sure it's infected.

Damn my thick/course facial hair.

FML

I used to get tons and tons of badly ingrown neck hairs and I had a few get infected too. My solution was to switch back to a Mach III instead of an electric and change how often I shave and how I shave. BTW, Will, get well soon. I did something very similar to a pinky finger of mine, has a nice little scar on it.

Edited by gxc999

Ain't that the truth.

"Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!! I can drink my face off on St. Paddy's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Do it on an ordinary Tuesday and then I'll be impressed.

Haha being a university student, I've had my fair share of random drinking nights.

Yesterday wasn't just night though, we started drinking at 1.30 haha.

In our sprinting workout gotta love the guy who comes blowing past me after the sprint is over almost pushing me off the course so he can "finish strong" If you ask someone to transport a bike part down the front of their jersey through rush hour traffic, show up late, and then forget the cash? Am I courier service now?

Hi welcome to Washington DC: we are super super excited to have you come see our nations bedrock. But please if your going to walk down the bike path or heck even ride on your Barko-lounger bike(which is cool) please take your DAMM headphones off and stop weaving on this tight as path that has commuters who need to escape DC for their nice burban home, with a beautiful wife..you may ask yourself...well how did I get here?

Finally Dear Tony Kornheiser: advocating assault with a deadly weapon(see car) against someone on a bike(see defenseless) is dammed cute right? Cause that 10sec out of your life that you have to slow down will have that wifey in bed with the mailman, your dinner cold, and your pick for the final four eliminated. I hope really hope and this might be remorse but the next person who runs some cyclist down, cause you know its going to happen, uses the Ozzy defense that old Kornhole told him too as his defense strategy

See this transcript

http://groups.google.com/group/mabra-uscf/...e642f9e1b9aa59c

Not for nothing, but there are more than a fair share of bike people who believe they can do whatever they want and some who probably do deserve to get a bump now and then.

Not for nothing, but there are more than a fair share of bike people who believe they can do whatever they want and some who probably do deserve to get a bump now and then.

I love when there is a bunch of bikers in the middle of the road and won't let you drive by.................

Vector art means just that, not a JPEG pasted into AI, then saved as an AI. Got it?

I wonder how many people actually know what you are talking about...

Oh, and i hope you aren't talking about me :)

I figured it out, but I used AI and Photoshop every day. Question though, if it's saved as a tiff or eps in photoshop and then opened and resaved in AI as one of those files is it fine then?

I figured it out, but I used AI and Photoshop every day. Question though, if it's saved as a tiff or eps in photoshop and then opened and resaved in AI as one of those files is it fine then?

I thought EPS was already vector?

It is, but for something like having a photo with no background if you save the eps in photoshop it adds a background. So any image is plastered on a white square. Save the image in AI and it removes that background.

It is, but for something like having a photo with no background if you save the eps in photoshop it adds a background. So any image is plastered on a white square. Save the image in AI and it removes that background.

I just opened a few EPS, and one of them did have a transparent background. Not sure why, trying to figure it out now.

Quick Google Search: Illustrator can save transparent EPS files. Photoshop cannot?

Edited by IniNew