Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

81 degrees today and the full onslaught of coastal North Carolina summers just over the horizon and the A/C at work is broken and not getting fixed anytime soon due to cheap owners.

81 degrees today and the full onslaught of coastal North Carolina summers just over the horizon and the A/C at work is broken and not getting fixed anytime soon due to cheap owners.

Ridiculous. It was 84 today in Raleigh. ITS APRIL <_<.

Edited by kovalchuk71

FML.

No shinny or recreational skating for me ANYWHERE in Brampton and not even in Iceland in Mississauga until May 8, 2010.

I'm gonna be so rusty for try-outs!!!!

1 week and broke 3 sticks. One on a one timer one blocking a shot and the other was being caught in between an opponent and the boards. The latest happened today and was only the second time on the ice with it. Luckily this one has warranty

I need to stop looking at gloves and just buy the damn things when I first see them. Two pairs I wanted disappeared when I was actually ready to buy them! I'm a tard...

Dear Annoying Cousins & Accompanying Kids,

When you ask someone what time they need the bathroom in the morning to get ready for work they tend to think that they will be able to access it during said time needed. Waking up and finding you in the bathroom when I need to get ready to go to my meeting sure pisses me off when I told you several times I needed to get ready. Thank you for being inconsiderate and having extremly annoying children, Good Day

Sincerely,

Cousin that wants to punt your children off the nearest bridge

Edited by WSjo22

Broke my r2xn10 today :(. Took a wrister, broke right at the taper.

got one in the for sale section haha that sucks though man great sticks for sure. Anyways I had a terrible game last night in the faceoff circle. lost all 5 defensive zone faceoffs I took and only won 1 overall. I am pretty much our team d zone faceoff guy and after all that in the first period found myself riding the pine the rest of the game. Really hope Im in the lineup tonight as we have 10 guys who are healthy scratches right now.

FML.

No shinny or recreational skating for me ANYWHERE in Brampton and not even in Iceland in Mississauga until May 8, 2010.

I'm gonna be so rusty for try-outs!!!!

Check the Ice Sports rinks. Etobicoke, Oakville, York U. They always have ice....

Phil

Off-season training, day 5 - doing bodyweight squats to warm up, and hear crackling noises from both sides and below every time I squat down and up. I figure the knees are going. Same sounds with lunges and step-ups. However, there's no pain. I figure that I'm almost done for, so I stop the workout.

Afterwards I find out that it's the receipts and cash in my pockets making the noises as I was bending my hips. Got scared for nothing.

Am I the only one who is sick of the teams getting crammed down our throat by the conglomerate? Yanks/Sox, Duke/UNC, anything Notre Dame; enough already.

Am I the only one who is sick of the teams getting crammed down our throat by the conglomerate? Yanks/Sox, Duke/UNC, anything Notre Dame; enough already.

A-frickin-men

This is why I stopped watching hockey games on VS and NBC. Maybe that's why no one watches hockey, it appears that there are only 4 teams in the NHL.

Edited by TBLfan

One of the guys I play hockey and drink beer with was killed in an avalanche while snowmobiling. He had such great plans coming up for him and his family. RIP.

This is why I stopped watching hockey games on VS and NBC. Maybe that's why no one watches hockey, it appears that there are only 4 teams in the NHL.

And one of the teams on VS is the Minnesota Wild

Spent 10 minutes on the phone with a customer today trying to egt information from him so I could give him a proper shipping quote.

Why did it take so long? No idea.

What was I asking? Do you want this shipped to your house or to a business address, such as a body shop near you.

Edited by Brian Harte

Was wrongly accused of cheating today by a teacher, and may be sent to the academic board of integrity. AKA goodbye my hopes of getting into Texas A&M.

I hate how a football player can just say I was the one cheating and I get sent to the board when he has been cheating all year and nothing has happened to you. I guess that's what you get for going to a Texas High school football powerhouse.

Was wrongly accused of cheating today by a teacher, and may be sent to the academic board of integrity. AKA goodbye my hopes of getting into Texas A&M.

I hate how a football player can just say I was the one cheating and I get sent to the board when he has been cheating all year and nothing has happened to you. I guess that's what you get for going to a Texas High school football powerhouse.

Karma's a bitch...

Use fewer with objects that can be counted one-by-one.

Use less with qualities or quantities that cannot be individually counted.

Incorrect: There were less days below freezing last winter.

Correct: There were fewer days below freezing last winter.

(Days can be counted.)

Correct: I drank less water than she did.

(Water cannot be counted individually here.)

When referring to time or money, less is normally used even with numbers. Specific units of time or money use fewer only in cases where individual items are referred to.

Examples: I have less than an hour to do this work.

I have less time to do this work.

I have less money than I need.

I have less than twenty dollars.

He worked fewer hours than I did.

The only occasion in which you might say, "I have fewer than twenty dollars," would be when you were talking about specific dollar bills or coins, such as "I have fewer than twenty silver dollars in my collection."