Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Warrior Holiday Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/119-2011-warrior-holiday-catalogue/

Sticks - The Widow SE, as previously shown here on MSH, will be available, in blue and red paint. But more importantly, the end of an era, as the 1100/Dolomite is finally replaced; which had been Inno/Warrior's longest-running hit, encompassing 16 years. What replaces it, is a new take on an older concept.

The Dynasty's main feature is Axy Sym, which is a hand-specific shaft technology. The back end of the shaft as well as the blade is considerably stiffer, so when the shaft flexes, the stick recoils harder, very similar to the old Innovative Novius (shaft-only), albeit with updated materials. The Dynasty still maintains the low kickpoint that the Dolomite had.

Dynasty will come in clear as well as Slick Grip - which will have a raised texture grip on the backhand/bottom of shaft.

The Mojo incorporates most of the Dynasty's features, however the blade construction is a different core, as well as a bit heavier.

Both sticks will come in shaft and blade form as well - Dynasty tapered, Mojo standard. The 2-piece setups are not Axy Sym.

Vandal gets a new graphics package as well.

Just to get this straight this warrior stick is stiffer in the back wall and the reebok a.i9 is stiff in the front? Hmmmm very interesting.

Hey JR, can we get some more details on the new W88 Zetterberg pattern, is it a P88 clone? There isn't really any specs on it, just the little picture in the curve section.

From the Warrior customizer "The actual pattern used by "The Man" himself. Great for wrist shots, back hands and amazing no-look dishes. The playmaker." Lie 4...

From the Warrior customizer "The actual pattern used by "The Man" himself. Great for wrist shots, back hands and amazing no-look dishes. The playmaker." Lie 4...

I was under the impression that the pattern in the customizer is Z's actual pro stock pattern and is different from the W88 retail pattern which Zetterberg's name is attached to.

I was under the impression that the pattern in the customizer is Z's actual pro stock pattern and is different from the W88 retail pattern which Zetterberg's name is attached to.

My bad, you're right, the Zetterberg Pro looks a lot different than the Zetterberg in the catalog, blade shape in the catalog does look similar to the Bauer P88.

If that Mojo falls into the $100-$120 pricepoint, it's going to be an absolute steal. Judging from the specs however, $150-$200 is more likely :( At or a bit pricier than the AK I'm going to guess.

The Mojo incorporates most of the Dynasty's features

I'm actually at a loss for words. A 'Mojo' Warrior. Thanks Miseaujeu!

If that Mojo falls into the $100-$120 pricepoint, it's going to be an absolute steal. Judging from the specs however, $150-$200 is more likely :( At or a bit pricier than the AK I'm going to guess.

Mojo replaces Bandito. Same price. Christmas comes early!

looks the vanek curve is getting the axe. shame, i've been tempted so often to try it.

It's still available on the customizer.

WIll the Dolo stay available on the customizer or will this change as well? I just ordered a custom Dolo and would hate to fall in love with it only to find out in a month or two that I will not be able to order a second.

It is nice to see a nice light blade offered in the Kremlin as well as being available on the Widow SE as well.

I knew i wasn't crazy! The Dynasty might not be "Dy-Nasty" but it does separate the nasty from the dy in the graphics package.

No Helmet... hmmmmm

It's still Dynasty. I guess it's in how you "read it" or your eye "sees it". You're not crazy, we are. :wacko:

WIll the Dolo stay available on the customizer or will this change as well? I just ordered a custom Dolo and would hate to fall in love with it only to find out in a month or two that I will not be able to order a second.

It is nice to see a nice light blade offered in the Kremlin as well as being available on the Widow SE as well.

Dolo stays on the customizer. No worries.

70 flex Mojo with the Kremlin curve.... I'm in!!!

Good...we welcome you!

Nice to see a backwards step in terms of graphics for the AK27 OPS. No more AK27 shafts though?

No change on the AK 1pc. Same stick, just showing it again in the catalog as a refresher for holiday sales.

AK27 Shaft is still in the line, just didn't showcase carry-over shaft and blades in this catalog only NEW.

Yeah, I was also wondering why the new AK27 graphics never made it to the OPS. With Kovalev headed to Russia, maybe they're planning on renaming the stick?

Interesting...VEGAS Baby! :laugh:

The Dynasty is really intriguing, stoked to see the Gionta and Kremlin curves available on a 55 flex intermediate. Props, Warrior

Agreed, well on the intermediate sticks in general.

Is the 115 grams a typo on the Dynasty blade? Should be 145?

Kinda wish I'd have held off on buying the Dolo Spyne, but damn if that isn't a sweet shooting stick on its own.

When does that Surge Limited glove come out?

looks the vanek curve is getting the axe. shame, i've been tempted so often to try it.

Dude!!!!! I'm pissed!!! I can't believe this is no longer available in the Widow. Just a damn shame!!!

Dude!!!!! I'm pissed!!! I can't believe this is no longer available in the Widow. Just a damn shame!!!

Vanek is still available on the customizer for the Widow.

Vanek is still available on the customizer for the Widow.

I know, but still dont feel I should have to pay an upcharge let alone wait a turnaround time for this curve. Just pissed because this was the only retail version of this pattern, let alone the ONLY pattern I use.

I know, but still dont feel I should have to pay an upcharge let alone wait a turnaround time for this curve. Just pissed because this was the only retail version of this pattern, let alone the ONLY pattern I use.

I'm bummed too, love the Vanek Curve but prefer a two piece set up. Would love a Dynasty shaft and Vanek blade combo. I'm currently using an old Inno Novius and Vanek tapered Blade. Gonna have to stock up on Vanek blades now if the Vanek will only be available on the customizer.