Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Not sure I like the design on the 1S in game. Are there an updated Nexus glove in game or is it just the 1X glove? (Assuming we can talk about this)

So I went to watch some hockey tonight. Snapped a couple pics while I was at it. Eichel, Darling and the Hayes brothers. There were a lot more there but that would take me all day to do or list and well? I don't have all day so this is what you get.

7A60227F-29D4-4581-A95F-B4786908370D.png

72E45FCD-92C5-491D-8B45-C64561DEF1F4.png

6FD25CF5-D1ED-48B9-914E-6B1BDBF8951E_zps

317FC0DC-B70C-4A65-AED4-F553B104AADB_zps

Right. If you have a public / officially released picture of a player in new gear you're cleared to post.

Any personal blog posts are forbidden.

I believe that once players have been cleared to use the gear in public then it is ok to post.

Right. If you have a public / officially released picture of a player in new gear you're cleared to post.

Any personal blog posts are forbidden.

Assuming you are talking about my post...seeing how this was posted on social media by Bobby Ryan as well as Sher-Wood so pretty sure thats a good to go. Thanks for the reminder.

Nothing wrong with your post.

Assuming you are talking about my post...seeing how this was posted on social media by Bobby Ryan as well as Sher-Wood so pretty sure thats a good to go. Thanks for the reminder.

not to mention its up for pre order on TH :)

11817264_10203585627516036_6110230511242

Via Bobby Ryans Twitter

The use of graphene is EXTREMELY intriguing. It's probably not much, but it's cool to see the start of graphene in the hockey industry.

I'd love to see more teams go back to using colors for helmets, gloves and pants and ditching the black.

Just this year, I was pretty bummed when Anaheim ditched the orange cuff on their gloves for the all black with white writing.

Just this year, I was pretty bummed when Anaheim ditched the orange cuff on their gloves for the all black with white writing.

At least before they had cool orange lettering. So many missed opportunities like Boston with yellow text.

At least before they had cool orange lettering. So many missed opportunities like Boston with yellow text.

I heard this is to compliment new 3rd jersey which will be a throwback Mighty Ducks jersey.

1439309655523.jpg

This is evidently the new third jersey. Which the orange cuffs and/or letters would've looked great. I think it is just another team being boring.

I really wish they'd go back to that logo. The flying D or whatever the hell it's supposed to be seems silly to me. Fine as a shoulder patch but hate it as a primary logo.

I really wish they'd go back to that logo. The flying D or whatever the hell it's supposed to be seems silly to me. Fine as a shoulder patch but hate it as a primary logo.

You and every other kid that grew up in the 90's.

You and every other kid that grew up in the 90's.

It doesn't necessarily have to be THAT logo I guess, it's just a whole hell of a lot better than what they have now. But almost anything would be. It's almost as bad as the Buffalo Slug.