Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

I like the black and white. No surprise there anyway. I just wish the white stripes had been a little thicker and possibly more numerous as well.

I like the black and white. No surprise there anyway. I just wish the white stripes had been a little thicker and possibly more numerous as well.

The stripes represent the 4 cups.

I have the previous black third and the stadium series alternate, got the set of socks/shells/jersey for both of those. My wallet is happy to say I won't be buying this set...but my heart is sad I'll have to watch them wearing that set.

Don't like how the stripes fade compared to the logo. Makes the logo too bold and look photoshopped. Whole thing reminds me of a bad Halloween costume...

Well, it's LESS shitty than I expected based on just the jersey. That's not saying much.

OptimusReim, I kind of agree with you, it's borderline decent.

They are in Brooklyn in 2015, not 1990. If they want to capture the "feel" of the neighborhood, have all the players grow mustaches, and drink out of mason jars instead of water bottles.

Evidently they're going for the Hasidic look

when I see him without the helmet on, I am not a huge fan, but seeing an action photo on ice of it, I kind of like it, maybe a 7/10

They are in Brooklyn in 2015, not 1990. If they want to capture the "feel" of the neighborhood, have all the players grow mustaches, and drink out of mason jars instead of water bottles.

That's the Park Slope/Williamsburg Islanders, and the jerseys are flannel, the helmets are toques, and their breezers are selvege raw denim.

I think the orange is out of place here -- if you're going for a monochromatic look, do it. Don't put your d*** in halfway.

The stripes in the crook of the "Y" make it look like a classic stick. I like how it works.

probably just wanted to make that part of the logo the same. I don't fault them, a little splash of color doesn't hurt.

Evidently they're going for the Hasidic look

Almost...then there would be a thicker white collar, almost v-neck style, and stringy/dangly white stripes on the pants' sides.