Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

The use of graphene is EXTREMELY intriguing. It's probably not much, but it's cool to see the start of graphene in the hockey industry.

Also intriguing (to me at least) is that they offer a SENIOR 65 flex. For everyone else, 65 is an intermediate. That's exciting for me as it means I get the senior shaft dimensions at the flex I like.

Don't know how to post photos but Colorado also has their alternates in that Icethetics blog. The Colorado-Detroit uniforms are also all over Twitter. Not sure why a home team would go with white.... In an outdoor game.... In a stadium. Really excited to see what Minnesota churns up. Great jerseys over the past couple years.

I really wish they'd go back to that logo. The flying D or whatever the hell it's supposed to be seems silly to me. Fine as a shoulder patch but hate it as a primary logo.

While I really like the Wild Wing logo, I don't think it works with the orange colours and much prefer the D logo for their orange based jerseys. And I LOVE the Wild Wing jerseys but I think the gold and yellow on an orange base looks terrible.

I really wish they'd go back to that logo. The flying D or whatever the hell it's supposed to be seems silly to me. Fine as a shoulder patch but hate it as a primary logo.

It's a Disney trademark, right? I'm guessing that'd make its licensing fee quite steep.

Those new Supreme skates look a little more like a Mako fit.

Considering they're most likely custom, that explains the Mako-like-wrap.

From Bauer's Twitter so I assume OK to post. First glimpse of the 1S stick?

CMTEwmuWoAAuALR.jpg

There is also an Eichel mic'd up segment on YouTube - looks like from the NHL at the top prospects camp - that shows some pretty good glimpses of the 1S.

Graphics look pretty sweet IMO

Nope. Just, no.

The Mighty Ducks logo on that color scheme is sacrelige. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I do like the Avs jersey though. Very clean.

The Cream/Gold and Orange look terrible next to each other. I think the D logo would look way better on this jersey.

Nope. Just, no.

The Mighty Ducks logo on that color scheme is sacrelige. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Agreed. I don't understand why didn't just go with their old jerseys - which were fine - instead of this hastily cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a jersey.

I do have to say I share similar discontent with the Avs jersey, though. To me, it's a little TOO simplistic, a jersey with no stripes or design at the bottom will never stop reminding me of a pajama top, and the Colorado state flag on the shoulder... really? Have you learned nothing from Calgary? It was, and still is, a bad idea on their jerseys, and time hasn't sweetened it.

Also, haven't we about had it with the tie-up laces on the collar? They were brought back some 15 years ago to make jerseys look "old", but if you use them on things that don't look old, the point is lost. How many of the league's jerseys have them now? Feels like way too many.

I did get a little excited when I saw the bottom hems of the jersey and thought they eliminated the curves. You know, the ones that make it look like certain teams are wearing diapers? I'd actually be willing to meet the Reebok Edge uniform halfway if they chopped those off.

TL; DR - Someone fetch me a blindfold or a bucket to puke in.

Agreed. I don't understand why didn't just go with their old jerseys - which were fine - instead of this hastily cobbled together Frankenstein's monster of a jersey.

I do have to say I share similar discontent with the Avs jersey, though. To me, it's a little TOO simplistic, a jersey with no stripes or design at the bottom will never stop reminding me of a pajama top, and the Colorado state flag on the shoulder... really? Have you learned nothing from Calgary? It was, and still is, a bad idea on their jerseys, and time hasn't sweetened it.

Also, haven't we about had it with the tie-up laces on the collar? They were brought back some 15 years ago to make jerseys look "old", but if you use them on things that don't look old, the point is lost. How many of the league's jerseys have them now? Feels like way too many.

I did get a little excited when I saw the bottom hems of the jersey and thought they eliminated the curves. You know, the ones that make it look like certain teams are wearing diapers? I'd actually be willing to meet the Reebok Edge uniform halfway if they chopped those off.

TL; DR - Someone fetch me a blindfold or a bucket to puke in.

Learned nothing from Calgary? The Flames red jerseys are probably the second nicest in the league next to Chicago.

Anyway, I agree that the Mighty Ducks logo on orange jerseys is crap. However I'm happy to see the better logo back in any way shape or form. The D is terrible. It's almost on the Buffalo Slug level of terrible. I wish they'd just go back to the original unis though.

Learned nothing from Calgary? The Flames red jerseys are probably the second nicest in the league next to Chicago.

Anyway, I agree that the Mighty Ducks logo on orange jerseys is crap. However I'm happy to see the better logo back in any way shape or form. The D is terrible. It's almost on the Buffalo Slug level of terrible. I wish they'd just go back to the original unis though.

Flames home/away set are an abomination of piping and stripes. The D isn't even close to being as bad as the Buffalo Slug, it at least has a meaning to the team and the D shape is actually designed well to stand for Ducks. The slug was a jersey where no one had any idea what it was supposed to be or represent.