Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Doesn't surprise me ducks choose bright orange again for the outdoor game. Really trying to sell that Orange County tie to the team. Then again looks really ugly IMO.

Would've really liked to see the Avalanche mountain jersey as well as the White Mighty Ducks.

Doesn't surprise me ducks choose bright orange again for the outdoor game. Really trying to sell that Orange County tie to the team. Then again looks really ugly IMO.

Would've really liked to see the Avalanche mountain jersey as well as the White Mighty Ducks.

Ducks is just their new alternate, not related to an Stadium Series games.

Pdn4any.png

Sharks had a leak too. This looks incredible.

I remember when I first saw that logo back in 2000 (when I got into hockey), I thought that was the coolest one out of any team.

It's nice to see color coming back to a lot of the jerseys. There are way too many black/really dark jerseys in use right now and that has been the case for a while.

I saw on Twitter today that they are promoting the new Ultra Tacks skates and I realized now that CCM is down to a single brand, they should have a pretty marketable pro staff.

Crosby, McDavid, Tavares, Bergeron, Tarasenko, Voracheck, and MacKinnon.

Has anyone in retail seen an uptick in CCM / big sales growth or are they still losing a lot to Bauer?

I saw on Twitter today that they are promoting the new Ultra Tacks skates and I realized now that CCM is down to a single brand, they should have a pretty marketable pro staff.

Has anyone in retail seen an uptick in CCM / big sales growth or are they still losing a lot to Bauer?

Absolutely. Ever since the announcement of the Bauer stores, it seems CCM has been moving much more than in the past. I think because of the announcement, we've brought in much more CCM product than we used it, therefore it's much easier to sell in the end.

CCM has made great improvements in protective items in the past few years. In my area, kids high school and under tend towards Bauer, but the college teams we outfit primarily opt for CCM protective lines, specifically RBZ. Stock, availability and pricing are all in CCMs favor.

Where did you see that? I follow CCM's Twitter feed, but can't find anything about Ultra Tacks Skates.

Tavares in a new helmet this year. Looks to be the same one Crosby wore in the add.

IMG_0585_zpsjtjd0xba.png

I've heard what the helmet is called, but not sure if that's info that's allowed to be released yet as CCM just had their 2016 meeting a week ago.

Interesting both the leaf and blue jacket player have retail socks on, any particular reason?

This is from the NHLPA Rookie Showcase photoshoot. All players (Marner, Milano) probably didn't bring their own socks.

The jersey has no numbers on it either.

Looks like Marner chose to wear #84 (second pic) instead of #36 (first pic).

I've heard what the helmet is called, but not sure if that's info that's allowed to be released yet as CCM just had their 2016 meeting a week ago.

It looked like in the crosby video the helmet uses D30 foam can you confirm thats true.

This is from the NHLPA Rookie Showcase photoshoot. All players (Marner, Milano) probably didn't bring their own socks.

Looks like Marner chose to wear #84 (second pic) instead of #36 (first pic).

new Easton bucket in those shots as well

The Easton bucket just looks like an E700 with a gloss blue finish and the ear guards removed at first glance. What details make you think it's new?

The Easton bucket just looks like an E700 with a gloss blue finish and the ear guards removed at first glance. What details make you think it's new?

my bad....the vents looked bigger and helmet less "round", more angular in those shots