Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
dsjunior1388

VH Footwear/TRUE by Scott Van Horne

Oops. Thanks. Didnt check the video. I prefer to read. LOL.

This week will display prompt Ramirentin'Cornerin the subject of ice skates. Today a greater fitted with ice skates and many ice skates will be directly from the factory on their own. Of course, some players use the same luistimia% 2C which can be found in trade, really if you ask somebody what they think is "specifically geared the" ice skates. Corey Hynes talks Jenkkihyökkääjä Elkins is an integral part of this. collided with Elkins ammattilaisuransa kanadalaiseen beginning of Scott Van Horne 2C is the former Canadian speed skater. Originally designed for luistinta pikaluistelijoille improved ice hockey players, and a fundamental principle is the same% 3A runner not correctly centerd in window run channel shoe are formulated according to foot and the blade unit is set to to the point where luistelu% 2C% 2C" is optimized in the center of is not necessarily% 2C as 99% of luistimista. Elkins says% 2C that a return to the old situation no longer be an option, and the difference is same as to try to run first and then lenkkitossuilla lumikengillä.

google translator, I like reading as well but the video is better

Edited by iceman8310

Corey Elkins talks about his VH Footwear skates. Link.

He talks about having started in these skates around 5 years ago. I guess he started with the MLX skates that Scott Van Horne helped design or maybe even the DASC skates.

Near the beginning of the interview, he talks about adjusting the blades on his skates. I guess he had that feature carried over from the MLX skates. I wonder if VH would add that feature on request for custom skate clients. I personally wouldn't need it but it might interest some people with foot problems.

Edited by Larry54

He talks about having started in these skates around 5 years ago. I guess he started with the MLX skates that Scott Van Horne helped design or maybe even the DASC skates.

Near the beginning of the interview, he talks about adjusting the blades on his skates. I guess he had that feature carried over from the MLX skates. I wonder if VH would add that feature on request for custom skate clients. I personally wouldn't need it but it might interest some people with foot problems.

Yes, he said "Since I turned pro, I started skating in these kind of skates" (5 years ago). Must be DASC skates then.

But he wore Reebok in his early AHL days and for his NHL coffee, so I think he's just saying that generally. Could still be DASC, but it wasn't, strictly speaking, that he started wearing them exactly when he went pro.

Edited by flip12

Hey gents,

Just picked up a second set of custom tongues from Scott to fine tune some volume issues. Absolutely amazing turn-around/ship time. And really good quality work on the custom tongues.

An advisory to everyone though - periodically tighten your tongue screws. I managed to lose a screw during a shinny and had some major tongue slippage and rubbing on the top of my foot. .

The good news - a standard short helmet screw will work to re-attach the tongues if you're in a bind. Remember, skate functionality over head protection! LOL

Corey Elkins talks about his VH Footwear skates. Link.

Around 0:38sec of this video clip, how do you think what holders does he use?

I wonder about its rivets.

I can see a big rivet on each place.

Looks like Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holders.

Definitely...

I have not used Lightspeed holders ever though is ther any reasons dare to choose it over Lightspeed2?

I impressed his skating techniques.

Very smooth and skillfull.

Liiga (Finnish Elite League).

Anyway, please stay on topic. This thread is supposed to be about VH, not whining about uniform ads.

• Like 2

I had used X:60 before change to VH though I feel they have the same pitch loughly.

I've been using 3mm shims into both boots for heel lift and getting better feeling.

Well, the saga continues. I've been off my skates for 2 weeks due to ankle issues from my boots. The tendon on the outside of my ankles has become inflamed from the way the boots rub on my ankles and where my weight falls when I lean in turns. My ankles develop sore spots for 4-5 days after each skate session, so I'm taking some time off of these skates in hopes I can recover and haven't done any serious damage.

These skates were supposed to be a cure-all for my odd foot problems, now I'm noticing they have more issues, just new ones in different spots.

Asked this just recently but post got lost in the site rebuild. For those that have switched to a different insole, what did you switch to and improvement? Also did you leave the red insole underneath?

Asked this just recently but post got lost in the site rebuild. For those that have switched to a different insole, what did you switch to and improvement? Also did you leave the red insole underneath?

Got rid of both VH insoles because they were too spongey, and the red pieces just seem to take up volume...

Switched to Superfeet and started getting bad lacebite and my arch wasn't supported.

Switched to Sole Thin Sport and warmed up with a hairdryer and put in the skates, then laced up. Have felt much better since then.

For those that have switched to a different insole, what did you switch to and improvement? Also did you leave the red insole underneath?

I change to Sidas' Conformable insole.

I also told the same question to Scott that we should continue to use the red sheet under the insole.

I received the answer from him that the red sheet have put into the boots to help yellow jenuine insole.

So we don't have to use them together.

I'm continuing adjustment of my VH boots.

I sent an Email to a processing company of plastics yesterday.

I want to ask them making wedge-shaped plastic board for medial shims.

The thickness will be 5kinds, 2/4/6/8/10mm.

I have also sent Emails about the prices especially Battco's riveter to Blademaster but I couldn't receive any answers.

Perhaps I have to contact them by a letter.

The adjustment have not finished yet so I had once icetime with former Bauer boots though it have been felt too soft.

VH's stiffness is great.

But I want more fitment around heel.