Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got my PS3 back online again after a few months, so going to go treat myself to Modern Warfare 2 tonight.

Feel free to add pg-1000 to your friends lists!

Finally got my PS3 back online again after a few months, so going to go treat myself to Modern Warfare 2 tonight.

Did you get the yellow light?

you kept going on and off lol you messed one of my snipes coz i saw this thing at the corner of my screen and it was you logging in :P

Just finished my first day at Bungie. Man oh man was it insanely awesomely cool. Can't give you guys any details at all, but still... dayum.

I hate you so much. Can I buy you a beer?

Walked out of the sprint store today with a tour for 100, also threw in a rubber BB skin for free. I'm a little sad to retire my curve but this thing is great.

...and I haven't even billed you.

I thought you retired?

That information is G13 classified.

The information that it is G13 classified is actually G14 classified. :o

You must take the pill you were given for situations such as this. B)

Just finished my first day at Bungie. Man oh man was it insanely awesomely cool. Can't give you guys any details at all, but still... dayum.

I hate you so much. Can I buy you a beer?

It'll take more than one beer. ;)

Did you get the yellow light?

Nah, luckily my console (60GB Version, bought on release date) hasn't had any problems, yet!

you kept going on and off lol you messed one of my snipes coz i saw this thing at the corner of my screen and it was you logging in :P

Haha, sorry man, that was me getting all the settings right and testing that the Playstation Network was connecting. How is MAG? Is it worth spending 3 hours downloading the update?

Edited by pg-1000

its alright, its depends on what team you play on, the ones that play MW2 style your teams gonna get raped, its frustrating at times but hopefully the douches will go away when you have to pay for the game (only took me like an hour to download though, its around 1.8GBs)

and i have the original 60GB too :P still going strong no problems at all

I'm up for watching the special. That said, I'd take each and every member of The Simpson family out back and shoot them all in the face letting them fall into a shallow grave if it meant Futurama would have gotten to stay on the air properly.

Funny you should mention King of the Hill. KotH stands out in my mind because never has there been a show with characters who have such good personal relations with each other that I just didn't get around to watch.

Plenty of shows have had great characters with interesting realationships that you cared about but for some reason I could always bring myself to watch them way more reliably than King of the Hill. The final episodes though were amazing, loved the way Bobby and Hank's relationship worked out.

The Simpsons turns 20 tonight. I remember watching it on The Tracy Ullman Show back in the day.

"Me fail English? That's umpossible!"

Its hard to believe a cartoon has been on television almost as long as I have been alive.

As would I, but with King of the Hill. RIP LuAnn Platter

+1. Loved that show. I hope it stays on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim for a long time. That's the only place its on where I'm from. The SOBs even took it off Hulu.