Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Me and my lax bro made a nick name for gaterade and Powerade: Danglejuice. The look on teachers' faces when I ask him for danglejuice is priceless.

And he made the front of the Connecticut Post sports page. heres to you, Steve "shylock" Meyer!!!!

Just scored an upgraded Rubicon suspension system for my Jeep. Coils and shocks with only 600 miles on them : $100. Also UPS just dropped off my off-road lights and mounts. Gonna tackle all that this weekend, then maybe give the girl a bath before abusing her again.

Just scored an upgraded Rubicon suspension system for my Jeep. Coils and shocks with only 600 miles on them : $100. Also UPS just dropped off my off-road lights and mounts. Gonna tackle all that this weekend, then maybe give the girl a bath before abusing her again.

Niceeeeeeeee

On the topic of cars, I finally learned to drive a stick shift, as my dad got a new F-150, so the Ranger is mine when I get my license.

My brother has a Ford Ranger. They are really fun to go off roading in.

My brother has a Ford Ranger. They are really fun to go off roading in.

What year?

And side note, I don't have school tomorrow because the bishop said we gave him above-average altar boys this year :P No, but really, i have tomorrow off. I get to go to the new Pure Hockey in my area

Red 2006 with some lift.

On another note just went and got some whataburger. My night is made.

Oh mine is a 93 with a ghetto pink/purple stripe down the side. And, what is a whataburger?

Carls Jr > In N Out

Edit: I can't even remember simple 4th grade math sometimes. :facepalm:

Edited by Krev

What! SHENANIGANS... I hope the quality of the food doesn't go down the toilet now!

Oh, and Krev remember the little alligator "< " or ">" likes to eat the better or bigger thing :)

Edited by goaliemanshark

What! SHENANIGANS... I hope the quality of the food doesn't go down the toilet now!

We've got three or four Carls Jr's up here on the West side of the state. Sadly, closest one is 35 minutes from my house. :(

In N Out coming to Dallas :)

Screw you west coast.

I was hardly impressed when I tried this in San Diego. I definitely preferred my down-home Whataburger!

I was hardly impressed when I tried this in San Diego. I definitely preferred my down-home Whataburger!

I do love some Club Dub (Whatagburger) but I also love in 'N' out. It's in Garland though which is a pain in the ass for me to get to , but it's better than none at all! I am really just hoping they will expand with a few more.

I do love some Club Dub (Whatagburger) but I also love in 'N' out. It's in Garland though which is a pain in the ass for me to get to , but it's better than none at all! I am really just hoping they will expand with a few more.

If they are building a distribution center in Texas, there will be more of them soon.

Thanks to the northeast warm spell i swam in my pool for the first time today. And, tomorrow i go up to the campground my uncle owns with my gf for the memorial day weekend! B)