Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Warrior Holiday Catalogue

the new dolomites look good. But those new gloves looked pretty funky. I also noticed the Toews pattern so does that mean he's still with Warrior, or Bauer?

Toews is the new Draper.

I like the Dolo paint job.

Sorry about the size - I don't have Acrobat Pro anymore, lost it (if someone wants to be my friend they'll hook me up with a copy...;) ;) hint hint

Really like the new dolomite graphics. Not too sure on the gloves. Very lacrosse looking. Have to put them on first though. The new AK27 is looking kinda boring...but in a good way.

dolo dd with gionta curve is my new stick. drool...

also are they getting rid of the tapered dolo blade?

Edited by tamtamg

Ya, I love the ak27's understated look right now, not a fan of the new pattern. Was also a little bummed in warrior's last catalog when I saw the ak27 pro glove still isn't going to be offered in solid colors (only in their goofy sublimated pattern)

120 flex on the AKs, I like it. Graphics make me thankful that I'm liberal with the spray paint.

So is the spyne gone from the Warrior models? Or is it just since this is the Holiday part?

I was wondering the same thing. I think its because this is the holiday part. Because this doesnt even have Franchises or anything. I think theyll come out with the rest for April

Oh wow new everything again. and they wonder why their losing shops. does warrior understand that two year cycles actually help them and their shops? This is ridiculous... looking nice though newer gear.

Lookin forward to that Gionta toe curve, looks like they are gonna be one of the only brands to carry one so far

Lookin forward to that Gionta toe curve, looks like they are gonna be one of the only brands to carry one so far

I can honestly say that nothing in that catalog looked even remotely appealing to me. Even the apparel. Bleck.

I like the understated graphics-I wish they would do the same for the names of some of these sticks. Hard to feel serious when inquiring at the LHS about the "Bandito" , "Vandal" or "Swizzle" while fending off two kids who are yanking at my pants asking when we can go get ice cream.As forty+ year-old I am definitely not in Warrior's target demographic. ALL HAIL middle age!

I'm kinda skeptical until I see one in person. The profile picture in the catalogue doesn't look like a true toe curve to me. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm kinda skeptical until I see one in person. The profile picture in the catalogue doesn't look like a true toe curve to me. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Honestly in the catalogue the Kovy looks more like a toe than Gionta

I have to say, I like the look of the new gloves. Does anyone know if these will be top of the line gloves (like the Franchise Gloves)? The blooming cuff are a great feature with the new Franchise gloves, so it's cool to see it expanded to other gloves.

Not too impressed by the lacrosse gloves to say the least but I can't wait to see the new sticks in person

They're not really LAX gloves. Try them on first, then decide.

bump

It looks like both sticks will continue to be available.

Last year, they issued the Dolomite DD right around christmas time, as well.

If the pattern holds true, they will be issuing new paintjob/upgraded versions of the Spynes during the spring, and the regular Dolos for the holiday season.

It's not the same, but it is sort of similar to Bauer, in the way that they alternate between issuing new versions of the Supreme and the Vapor lines.

Looks like the Gionta is just the Smyth pattern renamed to me from that pic. Kinda dissapointing when we were hearing "Warrior Insiders" had this awesome new toe curve coming out. Boo

Looks like the Gionta is just the Smyth pattern renamed to me from that pic. Kinda dissapointing when we were hearing "Warrior Insiders" had this awesome new toe curve coming out. Boo

Not the Smyth.

Don't get so disappointed until you actually see the pattern in person.

Sign in to follow this